𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.15

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

"Alright class three. The big PK festival's is at the end of the month. Let's hear some ideas!" Hairo said at the front of the class pointing at the flyer.

Y/n wasn't good with ideas so she stayed quiet. People around the room were talking and Hairo was responding to them.

The class decided they wanted to display weird rocks they found. Y/n rolled her eyes quietly sighing as she laid back in her chair.

"NO WAY!" Hairo yelled. "We only get to do three PK festivals during our high school careers, and we are not wasting one on rocks! I wanna see some real passion out of you!" Hairo said crying for a moment.

"He's right guys, we gotta do better then that." One of the boys said.

"Better cancel all my after school plans." Another girl said stretching. Y/n sat there so confused.

"Do it for Hairo." Another boy said.

"Of course." Someone else agreed.

"Okay! Brainstorm take two." Hairo said and most of the class cheered with 'Yeahs'. "And just like that I've got the perfect idea, for us! Each one of us will make a thousand paper cranes, cool?" Hairo asked. 'I should get my hearing checked.' Y/n thought as she lazily put her head on the table. "That will come out to thirty nine thousand cranes for the entire class. Actually let's run up to fifty. Thirty eighty nine per person in a month shouldn't be hard." Hairo said.

——

"Do I have to find a dumb rock?" Y/n asked Saiki as she looked at him sighing. Saiki looked at her and shrugged.

"Yo Saiki! Sup. What's class three got planned for the PK festival?" Toritsuka asked from the door way. Y/n rolled her eyes as she followed Saiki to the door. "We're doing a cross dressing maid cafe, not my thing but what ev. Anyway buddy, I want you in our band on festival day!" Toritsuka said pointing at him.

"Hell no." Saiki said but got dragged away anyways.

——

"Here's our line up. On the guitar, Takeru. Takayuki thunder boom. Shinya keeping the beat. And me lead vocals. But when assembled you can call us enteral diamond veronica!" Toritsuka said. Y/n folded her arms to her chest. This is stupid. Saiki turned to leave but Toritsuka stopped him. "Wait bro! We need you to perform with us." Toritsuka said.

"Not a chance." Saiki told him.

"Why not, do you prefer a different kind of music?" Toritsuka asked.

"I prefer a different kind of person, besides five's to crowded." Saiki said blankly.

"Band size might be the least of our problems." Toritsuka said nervously.

"None of you know how to play?" Saiki asked.

"When we started, Takeru was the singer, but since he dislocates his jaw on the high notes I moved him to guitar. Takayuki doesn't even know what a bass is he tried to blow in it. And Shinya's only played drums in that one video game no one plays anymore." Toritsuka explained.

"So you're all delusional?" Y/n asked taking a bite out a brownie she had packed in her lunch that Kurumi made with her.

"For the record, I can't play anything either but that's no problem when you're the front man." Toritsuka said doing a peace sigh and sticking his tongue out.

"Why even bother forming a band if none of you can play?" Saiki asked.

"To rock the sheets with girls! What other reason, is there to start a band?!" Toritsuka asked. Y/n started listing things in her head.

"Well it teaches you commitment and responsibility, it's cathartic, you become apart of a community, it can build your confidence, it strengthens your left brain, it teaches you discipline, it's a good hobby..." Y/n listed and Toritsuka's jaw dropped.

It took him a moment to speak. "Anyway, since we seem to get worse every time we practice I was thinking you could use your powers to make us awesome!" Toritsuka told Saiki.

"You're pathetic and naive, why should I use my powers to help you?" Saiki asked.

"Ah well the school trip in Okinawa sure was nuts, it would suck for the school to know they almost all died because of a sleeping psychic." Toritsuka said.

——

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐀𝐡𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐠𝗼 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫! :( 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝗼𝐧!