𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.11

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯

—————

"Come on pick up." Saiki said as he waited for Y/n to answer the phone. He had been waiting a while to ask a very important question, but the one time he had the courage to the damn girl doesn't answer the phone.

A few minutes go by and Saiki is getting ready to give up when Y/n answered the phone. "Hey, Saiki. I was in the shower. What's up?" The girl asked as she walked into her room and set her phone down.

Saiki didn't expect her to answer and now had to think of something quick. "Could you come over?" Saiki asked as he sat in his chair.

"Yeah of course, is something wrong?" She asked as she put on some clothes and started brushing through her long silver hair.

"No, I just have a question." Saiki said calmly. Y/n nodded to herself. Y/n decided to wear something basic.Her brown sweatshirt from Christmas and some loose baggy jeans.

"I'll be there soon, okay?" She asked looking at herself in the mirror. Saiki's forehead and cheeks were warm and he sort of panicked.

——

Y/n was now sitting on Saiki's bed. Saiki was sitting in front of her. "So, what's up?" Y/n asked breaking the awkward silence. Saiki took a deep breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Saiki asked after a minute or two of silence. Y/n's eyes widened. She hadn't expected this question.

"You dummy." Y/n said poking his cheek. "I hate you so much." She said putting her hands on his shoulders shaking him. Saiki was confused, and his mouth fell a moment. "Are you crazy, of course!" She said cupping his cheeks.

Saiki had a sigh of relief. She hugged him burying her head in his neck. "I'm mad at you." She said calmly. Saiki tilted his head. "Teruhashi is going to kill me." She told him, sounding muffled from having her head on his neck.

Saiki sighed and patted her head. Y/n breathed against his neck, which made him feel at ease. Saiki never thought he needed or wanted love. He overall thought it was stupid. He also had hatred for people who brought attention to him, but Y/n was different.

Maybe it was because they had been friends for so long, since kindergarten. When he didn't have any friends.

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸: 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗸𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬/𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝘁!

Y/n had just walked into the classroom for the first time. She examined each figure. The class had around 24 children. The teacher had her hands on Y/n's shoulders in a comforting way.

"Sweetie, why don't you go make some friends. It's play time right now." The woman said bending down to Y/n's height. Y/n didn't move at all or say anything. The woman sighed and pointed at a group of girls playing with dolls. "Why don't you go play with those girls? I'm sure they would love to be your friends, Ishii."

Y/n shook her head, her small hands clutching onto her backpack. She had her eyes on a boy with hot pink hair. "Him, what is his name?" She asked looking at the teacher.

"Oh him? His name is Saiki. Would you like to go play with Saiki, Ishii?" The woman asked smiling at the girl. Y/n thought for a moment before nodding. "Alright let's go talk to Saiki, okay?" The woman asked standing up.

"Okay." Y/n said looking up at the lady. The woman gave the girl her hand and Y/n's little hand fit perfectly in her palm. The teacher walked over to Saiki who was sitting in the corner of the room alone.

Y/n followed beside her. "Saiki, this is Ishii. Could you play with her?" She asked bending down to his level. Saiki looked up at the two.

Y/n sort of hid behind the teacher as Saiki made eye contact with the girl. Y/n gulped. He had magenta eyes. "I like your eyes." She said nervously.

"Thank you." He replied and thought for a moment before patting the spot next to him. Y/n looked at the teacher for approval and she nodded.

Y/n walked over and plopped on the floor next to Saiki. The teacher smiled and stood back up before walking away.

"You can call me Y/n." The girl said as she took off her bag. Saiki nodded. "Why is your hair pink?" Y/n asked as she examined it.

"Why is your hair silver?" Saiki asked. Y/n giggled and looked at her hair that was at her shoulders. She then shrugged.

"Can I play with you?" She asked. He wasn't doing anything special just playing with blocks. He nodded. So that's how Y/n and Saiki became friends.

Or maybe it was that time Y/n brought Coffee Jelly for lunch in grade school and forced Saiki to try it.

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸:𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

"Saiki!" Y/n said running up to him in the hallway. "Can we eat lunch together?" Y/n asked putting her hands on his shoulders. At this point they were the same height.

"We always eat lunch together." Saiki said pulling her off him. Y/n smiled. "What are you planning?" Saiki asked.

"I got some coffee jelly at the store and I wanted you to try it with me!" Y/n said happily as they started walking to the cafeteria.

"No." Saiki said blankly.

"Come one, Sai. Please." She said giving him puppy eyes. Saiki gave in. They walked in the cafeteria and sat down. Y/n took the coffee jelly's out her lunch box tin. She handed Saiki one with a spoon. "One...two...three." Y/n counted down and they both took bites of the coffee jelly.

The two children's eyes lit up. "Y/n, you're a god! This is so good!" Saiki said stuffing his mouth. Y/n chuckled and smiled at him.

"It is good isn't it?" Y/n asked. Saiki nodded.

It was definitely the coffee jelly. Y/n looked up at Saiki. "So what do we do now?" Y/n asked. Saiki thought for a moment and put his finger on her chin and kissed her. Y/n kissed him back.