Chapter 14

Rather than stay at my place on Friday night, we decided to stay at Tyler’s. He doesn’t live that far from me, we just tend to come to my apartment because it is downtown and close to food and beer and all those fun things. Tomorrow morning I am leaving for my trip back to Wisconsin and I just want to drink up every inch of Tyler that I can before I leave.

“Do you know what I’m going to miss most about you?” I lean across the kitchen island to ask him.

“My amazing personality?”

“Meh, I was going to say that sexy, smirky grin you like to give me.”

“But I have an amazing personality, right?” He asks in his serious voice.

“Majestic, Tyler...totally majestic.” Tyler grabs me off of the barstool and pulls me up into his arms. His hands slide down under my ass and I wrap my legs around his waist. His lips press against mine and he walks us over to the couch, carrying me like I weigh no more than a bag of feathers. He sets me down gently on the couch and pulls off his shirt. I run my fingers down his chest and then his abs and finally I cup his groin area and feel him strain inside his jeans.

“You just taking what you want, baby?” He says with a growl.

“You know I want all of you, Ty.”

He pulls off my t-shirt and dives into my chest, sucking and kissing all over the parts of my breasts that my bra doesn’t cover. I feel his hand reach into my cotton shorts and he slides a finger into my already wet pussy and starts sliding in and out. “Oh Tyler, more, more.”

As I demand, he slides in a second finger, hooking them up to give a deep sensation as he pumps in and out of me. He takes his fingers out and holds them over my mouth, I open and he sensually slides his finger in and I wrap my lips around his fingers and use my tongue to clean myself off of him.

He moans as his fingers are sucked clean. He pulls them out and replaces them with his lips and tongue. I hurry to get his pants down, needing every part of him I can get right now. We both get out of our bottoms and underwear, he makes quick work of my bra, throwing it across the living room.

“Char, get on your knees, baby.”

That very first night that I let him explore, he wanted to try doggie style and we quickly learned it was going to be a favorite position of both of ours. I think it dives into his primal, animalistic urges. I don’t mind because he’s got long arms and learned real quick that he can play with my clit while he fucks me.

I get on my hands and knees, holding against the armrest of the couch and Tyler grabs a condom out of the box on the side table. I hear him ripping it open, but then I feel him sliding two fingers back into my pussy. “God damn, this thing is beautiful.”

He opens me wide from behind and gives me a big lick that goes back my pussy and into my ass, a place that I secretly would love to feel him enter. I gasp as his tongue touches me there and he must notice it because he places his thumb right over the area and rubs in circles.

“You like that, Char?”

“Yes, oh yes.”

“Will you let me fuck you there sometime?”

“I’ll let you do whatever you want, Tyler.” I know he was talking about sex, but I knew that my response meant more than just that. The more time I was spending with Tyler, the more I was falling for him. I couldn’t resist my urge to be near him and share everything with him, even if it meant heartbreak for both of us in the future.

He leans his large body over my back and kisses the back of my neck. “That’s what I love to hear you say. You’ve been such a wonderful teacher you know.” He may compliment my skills being his teacher, but I’d say he was passing all his tests in the most glorious of ways.

He rubs the head of his cock on my swollen pussy and I moan and groan while he teases me. “Please put it in, please, please.”

“You want it deep in there?”

“So deep. Oh god, so deep.”

He grabs my waist tightly with one hand and uses the other hand to open me up and slide himself in. Even though we’ve been having sex for a bit now, his size is still a surprise, I love how wide he has to stretch me to get it.  Sometimes he is slow, seductive, and worships my body like that of a goddess, but at times like today, he is just in their dirty and rough. I love the experience of both sides.

“Oh, Charlie, your ass looks so great. And your pussy, damn baby it is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. “

He smacks my ass and I let out a little yelp, but he quickly follows up by reaching around and finding my clit. I can’t believe he can work my body so well. It is like he was made just for me. He can move me around like his little doll, but he knows everywhere to touch, everywhere to kiss, exactly how to fuck me.

“Oh keep going, there, oh Ty right there.”

“That’s it, Char. Take me all, feel me deep in you.”

“Tyler...oh god Tyler…...oh god!”

He quickly pulls my head around and kisses me deeply while I come all over his cock. He growls as I squeeze the walls of my pussy over him and then I feel that hitch in his breath that tells me he’s going to come soon. 

He quickly pulls away from my mouth and grabs both ass cheeks hard, thrusting in deep, as hard as he can, and then I feel the twitch of him inside of me and I feel his body succumb to his orgasm.

He doesn’t pull out of me right away, he never does. He always freezes right after he comes and just holds onto me like he’s afraid I’m going to run away or something. Finally, after a few moments and kisses from my back from my neck to my lower back while pulling out. I lay back on the couch as he goes to throw away the condom and when he comes back he just stands there and stares at me.

“What are you looking at?”

“Just you, Char.” I sit up and grab the shirt that he had taken off earlier, slipping it over my head. It doesn’t even cover my ass cheeks, but I know that’s one of the reasons he loves when I wear his shirts. He slips on his boxers again and sits down beside me, pulling me onto his lap.

“Promise you won’t go finding any trouble when you’re gone.”

My fingers run through his messy hair, “You know the only trouble I’m interested in is you.”

He tilts my chin up and kisses my lips and then my forehead before tucking me back into his chest. We lay like this together for a while before we finally decide we should eat.  That night we sleep together in his bed like we always do. My back to his chest and his arms holding me tight. I can’t believe how sad I am about leaving him tomorrow, even though I’ll be back on Wednesday. Falling in love wasn’t in the plans at all, but I think it is way too late for that.