Chapter 22

“Baby, you need to hurry up or we’re going to be late,” Tyler yells impatiently from the living room.

“You can’t be late for Halloween, Tyler, that isn’t a thing,” I yell back.

I hear him walk into the bedroom and then he appears behind me, leaning against the door to the bathroom, “I want first dibs on cupcakes.”

I can’t help but my roll my eyes, “There will be plenty of cupcakes, Tyler!”

“But not the mocha ones!”

I roll my eyes again and go back to curling my hair. My costume has a hat that comes with it, but I wanted to do sexy curls as well. When I told Tyler it was going to be about a half-hour before I was done, he threw a little hissy fit. I’m sure his attitude will change once he sees me in my final look. Tyler huffs and leaves the bedroom, sulking back into the living room. I finish my hair and makeup and then step into my closet to change into my costume.

The tall black boots get zipped up and I add the accessory belt around my waist that includes a plastic baton and a pair of fake handcuffs. Looking out the bedroom door, I see Tyler standing against the kitchen island with his back to me. I quietly step out of the bedroom and grab both his hands, pinning them to his back.

“You’re under arrest for looking drop dead hot in my kitchen,” I try to say with a straight face as I slip the cuffs over his wrists and he turns and looks at me.

“Oh fucking hell, Charlie. You’re going out in public wearing that?” His eyes roam from top to bottom of my outfit.

“Maybe.” I do a slow turn, rolling my hips around and lifting my hands up above my head. Tyler groans as he watches me turn, his hands still in cuffs.

“Shit, Charlie. One wrong move and your ass is going to be on show for everybody.”

“What? I don’t think so.”

“Oh yeah, baby.”

I turn around and bend down to touch my toes. “Like this?”

“If you don’t get these cuffs off my now, I can’t be held responsible for what I do to do you later.”

I bite the bottom of my lip, “I kind of like the sound of that.”

He growls and I decide to put him out of his misery. I reach into my cleavage and pull out the keychain. Reaching around his body, I hold myself close to his and I can feel his cock hardening. I unhook his cuffs and he quickly grabs my waist and lists me up onto the counter.

“I thought we were running late,” I throw his argument back at him.

“Screw one of those cupcakes. I want some of what you’re offering me.”

“You’re lucky I didn’t put the pantyhose on, otherwise it would be harder to gain access.”

“Why don’t we see what you have on instead?” His hand slides up my skirt and his fingers graze against the cotton of my black panties that I have on. I moan when he moves them to the side and uses two fingers to stroke against my opening. “I think you’re already wet for me,” Tyler whispers in my ear.

“Soaking.”

Tyler takes both his hands and slides off my thong and tosses it behind his back. He spreads my legs and sticks his head under my skirt and spreads my pussy lips with his fingers., “Gorgeous.” He says right before the tip of his tongue touches my clit. He rolls his tongue around and around my clit, but how I like it.

“Yes Tyler, oh yes.”

“Lean back, baby.”

I lean back onto the counter a little bit and Tyler engulfs my pussy with his mouth. He’s a hungry animal and I’m his prey. He needs me like I’m the only thing he’s gotten his mouth on in days. He slips his hands under my ass and pulls me in even closer, I lift one of my legs and rest it on his shoulder while he continues to eat me out. He moans into my pussy and the rumbling gets me even closer to orgasming and coming all over his face.

Two of Tyler’s large fingers slide into my pussy and he hooks them up to put pressure up against my g-spot. “Oh Tyler, shit, yes, yes, there.”

With a good suck on my clit my body gives in and an orgasm rips through my body. I want to grab his hair and push him into me, but he doesn’t give me the chance. He stands up quickly, pulls me off the counter, and turns me around. “Hands there,” he commands.

He sticks my hands on the edge of the counter and pushes my legs apart with his feet. I look back and see him pulling down his jumpsuit and the basketball shorts that he was wearing underneath them. He strokes himself a few times, but he’s clearly already hard. Tyler massages my clit from behind with his fingers and then slides into me. 

“Oh shit, I will never get tired of how good it feels to sink my cock into your pussy.”

I wiggle my hips back into him and he grabs my hips hard and thrusts into me. “Naughty officer, you want this inmate’s big cock.”

“Yes, oh god yes.”

His hand hits my bare ass and I yelp a little bit. “Oh god do that again.”

“Dirty fucking girl.” He slaps my other ass cheek. “That making your pussy hot, baby girl?”

“Oh god yes. Fuck me, Ty, fuck me hard.”

Tyler leans his body over mine and starts sucking on the side of my neck. My legs begin to shake and I know that I’m going to be coming again soon. “I’m there, Tyler, right there Tyler.”

I feel his teeth sink into my neck and although it hurts, I end up cumming at the same time, and slowly after I feel Tyler releasing into me.  “Ty….Ty…” I moan his name.

“Take it all, Charlie. Take everything I have to give you.” Tyler keeps thrusting through both our orgasms and his words linger in the air. When he finally stops, he just wraps his arms around me and holds me for a moment. I can almost hear his heart beating, or maybe it is just mine. 

He may have been talking about his cock, but he also could have meant so much more. Every time I think about our future I get excited, followed by nervousness and fear. Am I reading more into this than there is? Or is this the real deal?

Tyler finally pulls out of me and kisses the back of my neck before walking into the bathroom to clean up. I stand up and follow him, even though my knees are weak and I stumble a little bit. After he finishes, I go in and take a damp cloth to clean the mix of Tyler and me off of myself. He’s almost dressed again when I come back out, just needs to button up his jumpsuit so I walk over and start doing it for him.

“You think I can’t dress myself?”

“I think you love it when I help you get dressed.”

He gives a sexy smile and kisses my lips. “You’re right. Makes me feel good, my woman taking care of me.”

“I’ll always take care of you, Ty.” I finish buttoning his costume and get on my toes to kiss him on the cheek. Before we leave, I slide into a new pair of panties that are a bit drier than the ones I had on before being ravished and make another little spin in front of Tyler. “Alright, how do I look?”

“Stunning. But I promise I’ll keep my hands to myself this time.”

“I mean, you don’t TOTALLY have to keep your hands to yourself, just no more fucking until we get home.”

“Yes ma’am,” he says with a wink.

I grab my purse and a jacket since it will be cold once the sun goes down. We’re taking Tyler’s truck over to Harlington where they have a yearly Halloween celebration. Everybody is going to be out in front of Holly’s cupcake shop where she will have decorating classes for the kids that are trick or treating. I’m excited to share in another holiday tradition of this family. They’ve welcomed me in and treated me as one of their own. I am beginning to feel like I belong more with the Brown family than my own.