Chapter 32

Both of the masseuses have left, but Tyler and I remain relaxed on the tables, still covered in our fluffy hotel robes. “ I think I might need to get weekly massages now, where do they do those in Valley View?”

“I mean, you can come to me for that?” Tyler smirks.

“I want a real massage. I mean, no offense but I have a strange suspicion that every massage you give me would end in an orgasm or two.”

“You say that like it is a bad thing.”

“You’re too much.”

“What can I say? You took my sweet virginity and opened the floodgates. Now all I want is you all the time.”

After some stressful months, that massage was just what I needed. For Tyler to be so in tune with what I need is so like him. We finally pull ourselves off of the tables and move onto the couch in our suite. The hotel has so much to do including a heated indoor pool and a hot tub. For right now, this is where I want to be. I’m so glad he took the time for us to have a full weekend to just do nothing. He paid for both early check-in and late check-out so we would get two days’ worth of relaxation. According to him, there are a few more surprises for the weekend. 

“What time do we need to leave for dinner?” I ask as my fingers lazily run across his chest.

“The place didn’t take reservations, but I wanted to leave about five if that works for you.”

“So what, three hours?”

“Yeah. Did you want to do anything?”

“Well, kind of.” I stand up and undo my robe, letting it fall to the ground. The only thing I’m wearing is the pair of blue lace panties that I kept on during our massage. Tyler sits up on the edge of his seat and rubs his hands down my body from my shoulders to my calves.

“You are the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen.”

“Oh, please,” I say to him shaking my head.

“Don’t you shake your head at me. If you won’t believe my words, I’ll have to show you with my actions” He leans forward and kisses my stomach and then around my waist, placing a kiss on each hip. He keeps working his hands around my ass and squeezes while he captures one of my nipples in his mouth.

“Oh!” He pulls off my nipple and puts the other one in his mouth, twirling his tongue around again. “Oh, Ty.”

“Spread your legs,” he gruffly demands. I take a step apart and Tyler traces the lips of my pussy with his finger. I can feel the wet rushing in between my legs from his touch. He slides a finger in and then pushes a second and a third. I lean forward and grab his shoulders while he pushes his fingers in and out.

“Oh shit, Ty.”

“Relax baby, just relax.” Tyler slides down onto his knees and puts his mouth right under my opening and takes my clit in his mouth and sucks. 

“Oh god...oooo!” He spreads my lips wide open and licks my entire wet length with his flat tongue and then starts flicking at my clit while sliding two fingers back in. “Yes, Ty...there...yes there.”

I feel the orgasm building inside of me when out of nowhere I feel Tyler touch up against the puckered entrance of my ass. I flinch at first, but he massages around it with his thumb, and the feeling of him eating me out while touching such a forbidden spot feels so good. I grab onto his hair and pant as the orgasm pushes through my entire body. I feel him slip his thumb in right as I start to come.