Chapter 10: Grace

"So it's not bad?" I ask. " no, it's good." He then proceeded to put the fingers in his mouth. "you sh..." he smiled at me. " and you taste sweet." He grabbed my chin and licked my bottom lip.

He rubbed me down there again and I shuttered. He brought his coated fingers back up and held them in front of me.

" open."

I opened my mouth and he put his fingers in. "see how good you taste." As I sucked his fingers he kissed my chest. " good?" He asked. "Yes."

He took out his fingers and I felt myself whimper. He placed his hands on my hips and moved me forward. His boner pressed against me. " oh." I felt immediate pleasure.

" I want to give you so much more." He whispered. " Like...."
" I want to fuck you, Gracie." Before I could answer that I heard the garage opening.

I hopped off his lap and put my shirt on. "that's your parents?" He put his back on. " yes, and if that find out what I'm doing they'll hate me." I stressed. " it's normal Grace, we're 18, it's what's expected."

" doing the dirty?" I ask. "It's sex Grace sex, say it." I shook my head. He stood up. " say it."
" sex is bad." I glared at him. " who told you that?"

" GRACE ARE YOU HOME?" I heard my mother's voice downstairs. " please?"
He sighed and walked to the window. " I'm sorry."

I watched him climb onto the house. " don't be sorry Gracie, that taste you gave me was enough." He winked and I watched him jump off and land in the grass.

I closed my window and the curtains. That's when my mother walked in.
" hey! What do you want for dinner?"

I closed my curtains and walked back to my bed when I heard a tap on my window. I turned back to the window and opened the curtain.

River was there smirking. I unlocked the window and he pushed it up. " h-how'd you get up here?"

" ladder was on the side of the house." He hopped inside. " parents in bed?"
" um... yeah." I gulped. " tired?" He asked.

" no, not really." I closed the window back down and closed my curtains. " how the books been going?"

"I finished one and I'm halfway through the second one." I smiled. " what are you doing here I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me after what h-happened earlier."

" I liked what happened earlier, didn't you?"
He placed his hand on my cheeks, unknowingly leaned into it. " yes." I looked down, hiding my blush. " it's natural Gracie, sex is normal, haven't you touched yourself before?"

How was I supposed to answer that?

" I-no I don't know?"
" so you never did anything about how you feel down there?"
I shook my head, looking up at him.

" you've had an orgasm before right?" Once again my head shook. His eyes widened and I felt embarrassed. "Well, we'll just have to fix that won't we?"