Chapter 19: Grace

They've never yelled at me like that before. They expect it from my sister but not me. I worried them, they had no idea where I was or who I was with, I hated when people worried about me, makes me feel guilty.

It was all because I let those stupid hormones take over and I had sex. I was sore, tired, sad. And then River called me, twice.

I laid down on my soft bed until I drifted off into sleep.

When I woke up my phone alarm was going off. It's Sunday now, I have to go to church and I just had sex. The devil had gotten to me!

" GRACE LETS GO!" My mother yelled from the stairs.
After I showered I put on a yellow sundress and some flats. As I curled my hair River called me again.

" Gracie?" He spoke. " hi."
" hi? What the fuck happened." I winced at his bad words. " I'm grounded, and I have to go." I said quickly. " can I see you?"
" I have to go to church." I hung up and instantly regretted it.

I rode the bus to school and I put in my headphones and turned on some music as I read a book. It was nice until someone sat down next to me.

" well, the bus is particularly cold today." River turned to me and smiled. Maybe he would think I can't hear him because of the headphones. " I know you can hear me." He smirked.

I took them off and he placed his hand on my thigh. " sorry for getting you in trouble babe." He kissed my knuckles. " No, I'm sorry for running out like that I was just upset." I lowered my head.

" perfectly understandable." He lifted my chin and pecked my lips.

I walked into the library to eat my lunch, I was waiting on River. I saw two girls by the bookcases whispering.

" wait so you guys tried it?" The blonde said. "yea and he loved tying me up, and to be honest I loved it too, I was dripping." The brunette added with a laugh.

" sex should be nothing but BDSM, well that's if you can handle it." They both laughed softly. " William's girlfriend is coming to pick it up, I told her I'd hide it behind this shelf." She placed the book behind the books on the shelf and they both left.

What's BDSM?

" Hey, baby." Hands wrapped around my waist and kissed my neck. " why are you just standing there?" He asked. " nothing." I turned around and kissed him back. " can we...." I placed my hands on his chest. " what's wrong?"
His smile dropped. " nothing, nothing I just..."

" baby?" He lifted my chin making sure I was looking at him. " doing the dirty." I directed my eyes to his shoes. " I can't hear you." He said. "don't make me say it again." I sighed. " What was it?"

" sex," I said into his ear. I came back around to his front and he was smirking. " How you're grounded remember, and I know you don't want to lie to your parents." He was right.

A light bulb went off in my head and I gasped. "you can climb up the ladder to my room like you did before, but everyone will have to be asleep, and we would have to be quiet." I let out a breath. " I'll be there at midnight." He agreed.