Chapter 17: Grace

I was nervous. I knew it would hurt but how much, I didn't like pain. River lined himself up with my entrance. His fingers are the only thing that's been up there.

His body completely covered mine. He was tall and his muscles made him big in mass.

He pushed inside me and I grabbed his arm. He stopped his actions and looked at me. "keep going."

He hesitated but kept moving. I felt a teardrop and he kissed my cheek.
" I'm sorry." He kept going. " I'm so sorry." His thing kept stretching me. " tell me to stop I will."

" I want to do this." I opened my wet eyes. " I'm hurting you." He hated that. " please."
He looked down and kept pushing in and out, stretching me more and more.

He realized I stopped crying and released his arm. " better?"
" yes." He smirked and pecked my lips. He lifted me and pushed inside me fast and hard.

I cried out and wrapped my arms around his neck. " River, oh my gosh." He went back in forth out of me. He didn't stop giving me kisses.

He flipped us over and I was on top of him. "Ride me, Gracie." He said. He grabbed my hips and moved me back and forth. " now bounce." And I did. I watched him moan and wanted to hear and see it again. He bounced me up and down on him. What does he call it? A dick! He was bouncing me up and down on his dick.

I felt myself growing sorer and sorer by the second. I wanted an orgasm. I kept doing the movement even after he let go and kneaded my breasts. " River I-..."

He placed my his hands back on my hips moving me faster. " Cum Gracie." I placed my hands over him as I kept bouncing.

"River!" I cried out as my orgasm took over. He kept bouncing me on his penis. I felt like I was going to explode again. As my second one approached he pushed me down and moved my hips back and forth. He groaned and his hands on my hips tightened, I think he was having an orgasm too. He looked really hot during it.

He started bouncing me again so I could orgasm again.

" do it again Gracie." He grunted. " it's too m-much I c-can't....please." He kept bouncing me. My hips jerked and he thrust himself up as my hips grew tired.

" you can do it Grace, cum again." I shook my head and he was just kept nodding. " yes you can Grace." He pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck and shoulders. " oh my god." I buried my face in the crook of his neck as he kept moving my hips up and down.

" There you go." He kissed my shoulder as I had another orgasm. This time after he let my hips go my body slumped against him. He gave me small praises as he brushed my hair back.