Chapter 21: River

I looked at her ass in body mirror at the back of the room. Her ass was bright red, oh I love it. I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

I held her up as I slide off my boxers. I lowered her down and she bit her lip as I got fully inside her. She threw her head back and gave me free rein of her neck. I attacked it with kisses and bites as she moved her hips to pleasure herself and me.

She ran her fingers through my hair as I kissed her lips roughly. She moved her hips faster, she was getting closer. I took her off my lap, ignoring her whimpers I laid her on the bed putting her legs on my shoulder and pulling her closer.

I wanted to taste her.

She bit down on her finger as she tried to contain her moans. I lapped at her heat as my fingers curled inside her making her clench around me but I kept going till she came. I stroked myself until I finished as I watched her cum.

God she is perfect.

I draped my arm around her after I came out of the showers from practice. She was standing near the bleachers waiting for me.

" Hey." I kissed her cheek. " I really liked watching you practice, but I still don't understand the game." She says as I grabbed her backpack. " you might understand it more when we come back for the game tonight." She nodded. " so where do the points come from?"

I left her on the top of the bleachers with a new book I bought her. She didn't understand the game, I just wanted to be there for support.

" you set?" I asked. She nodded as she opened her book. Her parents let her come to the game after she begged them. So I was grateful.

I put a strand of hair behind her ear as she pushed her glasses up. " after we can go to my place before I drop you off." She looked up at me and a smirk played on my lips as she blushed.

I pressed a kiss to her forehead before I went down the bleachers. I looked back up and she was deep into her book already.