Epilogue

*River's POV*

I did it.

I made it, here with Grace.

She's marrying me. Me of all people. I'm not even that special, but she is.

I downed a glass of champagne as I was waiting to walk out.

A wedding on the beach, she loves that idea.

Finn enters the tent and he was carrying his son in his hand. " Almost time man."
" you alright?" He placed his hand on my shoulder. " what if she says no?" I pace the room, his son followed my movements and started giggling.

" even Evan sees how much of a fool you're being." He gestured to his son. " man you are a 24-year-old man with two kids, both with Grace. Now she's dealt with you since high school so what makes you think she's backing out now?"

Yeah, we had two kids, we live together, graduated college together if she didn't want me she wouldn't have done those things right?

"Can you hold him real quick, I need to tie my shoes." He pushed Evan into me. " I don't like kids Finn."

" no, you only like your kids."

Correct. So what? My kids are the best.

I held Evan as he tugged on my hair.
Finn was definitely into older women. Not that much older. He married Selena, Gracie's sister two years ago. They are only 5 years apart but he fell hard and she fell harder.

" ok ladies time to go." Robert and Logan, aka my groomsmen, entered.

" give him back to his mother for me?" He had to go to the alter and now I have to hold him.

She was in Gracie's tent. That sly fox.

I walked to the other tents, keeping my head down.

" Selena."

" River!" I heard Gracie say. " Daddy!" There go my two devils. Selena stepped out and saw her son. " hi baby." She smiled and took him from my hands.

" you know you can't see her yet right?" She rose a brow at me. "I can talk to her can't I?" I smirked. " kids let's leave River to talk to Grace." My kid's Grace and Devin, both girls came running out. Selena grabbed their hand and I watched them walk away.

I saw Grace's shadow on the other side come closer to the entrance. "Are you ok River?"
" just a little nervous, that's all." I cleared my throat nervously. " do you not want...."
" no no no I want to marry you, and I will marry you, but it's just everyone will see...."

" everyone will see how much of a sweetie you are for me?" Over the years Grace has found her sense of humor. I taught her too much. "very funny, but I know I'll cry probably." I say with a whisper.

She sticks her hand out of the tent and I immediately grabbed it, holding onto her warmth. " I'll probably be crying too so you won't be alone, and then Finn, Robert, and Logan will definitely cry and Devin and Grace cry when they see us cry so a bunch of people will be crying so there's no need to worry."

She rubbed my palm with her thumb, I watched her do it with our kids when they would cry.

" I love you." I couldn't take it anymore. I closed my eyes and pushed the tent open. I found her lips and I kissed her, she let my hand go and held my face's cheeks as she kissed me deeply.

" Now go, I'm not sure I can wait anymore, I want to get to the honeymoon already." I knew she had a smirk on her face. In our second year of college, she went to a woman empowerment class, and now this girl is always horny.

" see you out there Grace." I pecked her lips and backed out of the tent, keeping my eyes closed.

Grace's Pov

I'm married! To River!

Right now I was sitting with River at our reception dinner. My daughter Grace was on my lap, I love that she has my name, people get us mixed up all the time, it's quite funny.

She was eating some chicken off my plate while my mother handed me a glass of champagne and Grace a cup of apple juice.

Devin my oldest daughter, who's three, her sister is only 2. Devin is asking Rivers' mother if she can get her a cupcake off the table of cupcakes.

When it was time to cut the cake, I was holding Devin on my hip and Grace was on Rivers hip. River was behind me holding my hand in his with the knife as we cut the cake. He whispers 'I love you.' Into my ear as we cut it.

I giggled softly as he kissed my cheek.
He snuck up on me and put some icing on my nose. I laughed and he smirked at me.

" River!"

" Daddy do it again!" Grace clapped her hands. And he did it again and this time got some on my glasses. " my angel said do it again so I did it again." He kisses her head. " mommy you do it," Devin eggs me on. Whatever the princess says goes. I take some icing and put it on Rivers' nose and Grace's nose.

He gave me a devious smirk and did it to Devin and put some on my cheek. That little menace.
" Daddy run!" Grace told River as I grabbed a piece of cake and grabbed Grace's leg and ran with her.

I held Devin on my back and we ran after them.
" Go mommy go!" She giggled.
Devin and I chased after them with cake in our hands for 10 minutes before my mother caught all of us with cake on our faces.

It was definitely a day to remember. I can't wait until River finds out I'm pregnant again!
Maybe this time it's a boy!
Oh! We can name it River!