Chapter 16: River

I placed it directly on her clit. She jumped but pushed herself down on it. Her clit is sensitive, the vibrations will make her feel good.

My boner was right under her entrance, I noticed her moving to meet it. She unknowingly wanted it. Her extraordinary breasts were on my chest as she leaned forward.

She thrust her hips on the vibrator. Her wetness dripped on my boxers. She can get too wet so easily.

I needed her, to feel that. I turned off the vibrator and she opened her eyes and glared at me. " No, put it back." She demanded. " I want to feel you." I ran my hands down her arms. "you are feeling me." She said. " no I mean doing the dirty, only if you want to."
I didn't want her to feel pressured, I kept the vibrator in hand in case she wanted it again.

" ok." She agreed. " are you sure?"

"yes." I took her off my lap and sat her on the seat. " b-but..."
" I'm not taking you in the back seat of a car." I held her cheek. " but where will we go?"

I got back in the driver's seat after putting my shirt back on. " I have an idea." I told her as she climbed back into the passenger seat. "what is it?" She said putting her bra back on.

" here's your key sir." The lady handed me a room key and I grabbed Gracie's hand. She was carrying the bag full of our toys inside of it. A blush permanent on her cheeks.

We went up to a king suite. One bed. She dropped the bag on a table and looked around the room.

" my sister said not to do the dirty until I am 50." She said sitting in the bed. " next time your sister says that ask her if she's a virgin."

She giggled as I pulled out the condoms. I grabbed one and went back to the bed with her.  " you sure?" She nodded looking down at the condom. " do you want to put it on me?" She shook her head immediately. " have you ever seen one Grace?" I asked gesturing to my dick.

She shook her head and I nodded. She fiddled with her fingers, but then abruptly turned to me. " I want to do it still."

I smashed my lips on hers and tore her shirt off. I placed her hands on my jeans and she began unzipping them. " Grace you have no idea what you do to me." I placed my hand around her throat softly she moaned. That she likes it.

I pulled her underwear off and it was my turn now. I pulled them off and her eyes widened.
" it's so b-big." She'll get used to it.

" Tell me if I'm hurting you, if it hurts too much tell me to stop." I made she was looking at me for this.