Chapter 37: River

I love her.

I love her.

I love her.

I love her more than life itself.

She held my hand tightly as we slow danced. She's danced with the guys already. I wanted her to myself.

She smiled at me and I twirled her around. Catching her by her waist. Her giggles were the only thing I heard. Her hair swayed as we danced.

She ran her hand through my hair and she lifted on her toes.

Take what you want.

And she did. She pushed herself up and kissed my lips. She took over the kiss and I let her. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and I smirked, raising a brow. She's learned so much.

She sighs into my mouth and I hug her waist with my arms.

Fuck

Marry me

" let's get out of here yeah?"

She nodded and lead her out of the room and I went directly to the library.

" what are we doing here?"

" This is your favorite place isn't it?"

I then place a hand on the table she sits at.
" and this is your favorite table to read and eat your carrots right?"

I'll buy you all the carrots in the world.

" yea."

I lift her onto the table and spread her legs open. " then I want to watch you cum on it." 

She gasped as I lift her dress and get on my knees in front of her.
She giggled as I bit into her thigh.

Marry me

I slid her panties down and began lapping at her wetness. Oh god, she's perfect.

She gripped the end of her dress and when she realized it did nothing for her she put her hand in my hair. She has me so hard right now it hurts.

" R-River please." Her chest was heaving and her grip on my hair tightened. I took it upon myself and pushed two fingers inside her and she filled the library with moans.

" oh my god." I looked up and watched her back arch as I pushed my fingers deeper. " Cum for me Grace, right here on your favorite table in this library."

Her eyes were shut, her lips caught in between her teeth, hard. I went down again and gave her clit another lick and it did it for her. She erupted in a set of moans as she came. Her hand slamming down on the table.

She's a beauty.

I pull her into me and hush her. Her chest still heaving and her breaths staggered. " shhh." I rubbed her back gently and she finally calmed. She lifted her head and a permanent blush was on her cheeks.

She looked down at my hard-on and met my eyes again. " do you... want me to?"
" you don't have to, I'm ok." I pecked her lips. "I want you to feel good too, it's your prom night as well." She tugged on the bottom of my shirt unknowingly.

" you don't have to baby." I peck her pouted lips. " can I try?"
" How hard can it be?" She shrugged. I rose a brow to her. I licked my lips as I undid my belt buckle.