Chapter 24: River

I went back to school after putting Grace on the bus, I needed to take care of something before I left.

Lyla has a student council business to handle this afternoon.

I told Grace I would be there to get her off the bus so I had to be quick with this.
I had $200 in my pocket right now. I intended to spend it well.

A couple of nice girls Lyla tormented last year  had split the money evenly. I watched from the classroom window as they punched her desperate slutty face. Might as well let them get their revenge.

I told them not to do too much damage, just a few punches to make her regret her life decisions. And for fucking with my Gracie. It was time for her to face the consequences.

Who was I to hit a girl? I wouldn't be a gentleman if I did. I had more important things to do.

I held out my hand for her as she walked off the bus. I grabbed her bag and picked her up, spinning her around as she giggled.

" you're here." She smiled widely. " I told you I'd be." I kissed her forehead. She giggled again and I gave her more kisses.

" you are way too innocent for this world." I kissed her temple. " I'm hungry." She admitted. She's known for losing focus easily.

" how bout pizza?" I asked and she made a face filled with disgust. " you like the pizza with the pineapple on it." She pretended to gag. " you just like cheese."

" please." She gave me those eyes.

Here I was buying a large cheese pizza and two cokes. She's spoiled. I don't mind, as long as I'm the one spoiling her.

She asked me to meet her family. I wasn't good with families. Lyla's we're dicks so I guess I have a shot to try again.

I know they are nice. They made Grace.

She introduced me to her dog first as he came running to her as we walked into the house.

His name is a capo. He's the cutest dog I've ever seen. When I get married to her I'll get her one just like it.

She introduced me to her sister who shook my hand a little too long but I smiled through it.

Her parents were possibly the nicest people I've ever met, besides Grace of course.

But she was really happy when I snuck through her window after I "left for my house" after dinner. I just turned the crib and parked and walked back to her house.

She wanted to do my nails. And being the perfect boyfriend I am I let her do it. Nothing but black of course but when I looked at it it was sparkly black.

That beautiful little menace.

She giggled as I tackled her onto the bed with tickles, I kept giggling until she finally gave up the hiding spot of the nail polish remover.

She sat up and watched me try to remove it.

" can I ask you a question?" She lost her smile. " of course."

" what's b...BDSM?"