Bonus Chapter

*River's POV*

"Oh my god River yes!" She's a screamer.
Her fingers pulled at my hair as I ate her out.

" We don't want to wake the kids baby." I sucked on her clit harshly. She grabbed a pillow, putting it on her face.

I could hear her muffled moans. A knock on our bedroom door stopped us.

" mama, dada?"

She took the pillow off her face. "We have to get it."
" one second." I pushed my fingers inside her, she slammed her hand over her mouth as I licked her clit again.

" im...cumming." She whispered. We've become experts at keeping quiet. Me more than Gracie but I love that she's a screamer.

I wipe my hands and slide her panties back up. I rush over to the door to see which one of my kids had a nightmare.

I opened the door and see a crying my 1-year-old boy, and holding a stuffed animal.

" aww baby what's wrong." I scoop him up and he bury's his face in my neck. " you had a nightmare?" He nods and I close the door.

He's gotten into a habit of crawling out of his crib now.
I hand him to Gracie as I go to the kitchen to make him a bottle.

" no need to do that." Grace stopped me. I turned around and he was sucking on her nipple. That little menace. Those nipples are mine. I guess I can share for one night.

He moved his body fully on her and held his stuffed animal in his hand as she stroked his black hair.

She kissed his forehead and laid her head back on the pillow.

I was about to lay down even the other two came in rubbing their eyes.

" Can we sleep with you?" Devin said. Lucas my son turned his head, popping his mother's nipple out his mouth to look at his sisters.

" come on." I lifted them both up and I moved close to Grace, wrapping my arm around her, then my two girls climbed on top of me.

" I want to watch tv!" Grace said clapping her hands. " what do you...."
" Cinderella!" She smiled. " no I want to watch Mulan!" Devin then goes.

" baba." Lucas giggled, talking nonsense.

Devin and Grace are two different people. Devin liked the color blue and jeans and tennis shoes and likes her hair in two braids. Grace on the other hand loves bright colors, skirts and dresses, and barrettes in her hair.

Honesty Devin is more like me and Grace is more like her mother.

But I love them. And when Gracie surprised me with a pregnancy test on our wedding night I was thrilled and even more when I knew we could do it raw for the next 9 months. Win-win.

Devin and Grace were fighting who would get to lay on my chest. Devin would end up hitting her sister too hard and Grace would cry and Devin would slam her head down in my chest in frustration and then I would have to comfort Grace, and then she would end up falling asleep with her arms around my neck.

And that's when it happened. Devin smacked her sister's head and Grace broke out into tears, Gracie was disciplining Devin as I rubbed my oldest daughter's cheek.

" Shhh, it's ok." I rubbed her back as she sucked on her thumb. Devin crawled back over on top of me and spread her legs and arms out. Leaving me with little to no space at all.

Lucas had got his fair amount of milk and just turned his head to watch the movie a few seconds later be sat up in his spot and watched the movie in awe. Gracie grabbed a shirt and slide it on before Lucas noticed and wanted more milk.

How'd I get so fucking lucky?

Grace, Devin, Lucas, and my Gracie. The universe must like me because I got the best family in the world.