Chapter 12: River

She's perfect, absolutely perfect. Her moans are to die for. For her first orgasm, she rode my fingers like a pro.

I watched her the entire time from the counter as she picked out a book. " River!" She waved me down and rushed over to the counter. " look I've been looking for Romeo and Juliet for years all the copies are gone!" She said excitedly. " You want it?" She nodded her head and set the book on the counter. She reached for her bag but I paid for it before she could.

" I was gonna pay for it."
" yea but I did, here." I handed her the book in the bag and she smiled at me. " I want to kiss you." She blushed. " what's stopping you, Gracie?"

" in 5'2 and your on up at the counter, can't reach." I chuckled lightly and bent over the counter. All she had to do was rise on her toes.

She did just that and pecked my lips. " what was that, come here." I grabbed her chin and she braced herself by grabbing the counter as she relaxed onto the kiss.

" be my girlfriend?"

" you are horrible at that." She says. " bye River." She says my names so seductively without even knowing it. I smirk to myself as I watch her walk out the door.

" Woah! Who's the hottie?" My brother Adam came through the door after she left.

" you're back?" I ask changing the subject. " yea  I'm officially finished with my first year of college, aren't you proud?" He smirked.

" no." I got down from the counter and walked over to him. He hugged me and I watched my Gracie get on the bus, she greeted the driver and sat down in the first seat.

" so she is single." My brother turned and looked at Gracie. "No." I spat. "Woah, you already have your claim on her huh?" Asshole.

" don't you have a frat party to go to?" I narrowed my eyes at him. " fine, im gonna go see mom and dad." He walked past me and smirked.

I sat in my room with Gracie as she looked around. " do you have peanut butter and jelly?"
" im sure we do," I told her as she came over to me on my bed. "Can I..." she looked down at my lap, as I typed away on my laptop. " What?" I rose a brow at her. " I don't want to say it." She blushed. I pulled her close to me and she sat on my lap. " this what you wanted?"

She nodded, wrapping her arms around my chest. She rested her head on my chest as I finished a stupid essay for Spanish.

She liked it better when my shirt was off, so she can see my tattoos. She traced the flowers on my sleeve tattoo.

I felt her go limp in my arms minutes later. I looked down and her mouth was at a resting pout. She fell asleep on me.

I grabbed a blanket next to me and put it over us. I closed my laptop and wrapped my arms around her. She moved in closer and I brushed her hair back with my hands.

I could stay like this forever.