Chapter 15: Grace

" what is it?" I tilted my head. " pick a color." He said. " b-but what is it?" I turn to him. He leans into me after looking around the store. "baby, this is a vibrator." He held my hands. "and it vibrates?" I whispered back. " vibration feels good down... there." Oh wow.

" and you can pick any color, and size, do you what to try it?" We both turn back to the wall of dirty things. " will you get one too?"

He chuckled lightly. " no baby I have a dick." I gasped at his vulgar words. " penis." He corrected himself.

I bit my lip and bent down to look at the colors, then I spotted one that was pink and had pandas on it. I gasped and grabbed it quickly. I looked back and River was grabbing condoms.

Would we be doing it soon? Was I ready? My sister said to wait until I was 50. Would River wait?

" R-River, I found one." He came back over and smirked down at it. " good." He looked back at the wall and I looked around some more. " is that a..." I pointed to a purple thing. " it's a dildo babe but you don't need one..." I looked at him over my shoulder. " why not?"
" because you have a dick right here." He smirked and gestured to his crotch. I blushed and smacked his arm. " River we are in public." I walked to the counter.

I heard him laugh behind me. I started getting nervous as I walked to the counter.
" do you want to wait outside?" He came up behind me. I didn't want to cashier to know we were buying naughty stuff. I nodded and let his hand go.

He came out and grabbed my hand minutes later. " hungry?" He asked. " mhm."

He explained some more of the dirty stuff he bought. He told me it can enhance the pleasure, (that's the word he used).

" can we use it today?" I ask. He laughed softly and nodded. " excited aren't you?" He smirked. I lean back in my chair and blushed. Why'd he always make me blush? He knows it happens so easily.

Neither of us could go to the other house. My parents were having dinner with a few colleagues. His brother was throwing a party at his house so that's a no.

He had an idea. We sat in his car in an empty parking lot.

" Are you sure about this?" I ask as he helped me to the back seat. " it's ok, the windows are tinted, most they'll see is the car shaking." I turned and glared at him.

" shirts?" He asked. I nodded and started to take mine off. " I want a tattoo like yours." I pout. " you don't want a tattoo." He shook his head as he threw mine and his shirts on the front seat.

"Yes, I do." I cross my arms. " no you don't." He said seriously. " why can you have them and I can't?" I turned my head away from him and glared out the window. He came behind me and pulled me close. " you know what." He sat me on his lap.

" what?"
" How bout you get this one." He pointed to the flower on his shoulder. I nodded my head vigorously. " we can match!" I slightly moved on his lap and he groaned. " did it hurt you?" I tried to move off his lap but he pulled me back down.

" nothing but pleasure babe." He smirked. "can I take your bra off?" He asked me. I took a deep breath then nodded. He brought his hand to my back and kept looking into my eyes as my bra fell.

He grabbed the vibrator and put the batteries in. " tell me to stop whenever." He told me.
He calls it cumming, that's what happens when this is happening, he says that the entire objective, he said it's another word for orgasm.
So I want to cum.