Chapter 18: River

She's a god. Perfect. And it was her first time. Grace is going to be the death of me and I have no objections to that.

She laid on my chest in my shirt and boxers. She looked hot in them. She had her usual pout resting on her face as she slept. I flipped through the channels on the tv in the room. 

She turned her head to the right facing the windows. She moved to her right and she was directly on my dick.

She abruptly jumped up and scrambled for something.

" what's wrong?" I asked as she almost fell off the bed trying to get up. " it's the next morning!"

" yea?" I tried to follow. " my parents are probably freaking out!" Shit.

" come on I'll take you home." I sat up, my eyes following her around the room.
" no, I'll take the bus." She said getting dressed and grabbing her bag. " Grace I'm sorry, they'll be fine."

" no they won't I've never done something like this before I hate when they're worried, i-i have to go." With that, she closed the hotel room door behind her.

I got to the window and watched her get on a bus. She ran her fingers through her hair and fiddled with her fingers nervously. Fuck.

I checked out the room an hour later and went home. The house was a mess. I was stepping over people, trash, some things I don't even want to know.

I rushed upstairs and Adam was cleaning up his room.
" fuck your room, clean up downstairs before mom and dad get back you idiot." I slammed his door back.

I'm not cleaning at all. I stepped over another naked person. Disgusting.

I made it to my room and tried to call Gracie. She didn't answer, I listened to her perfect voicemail twice.

Was she mad at me? Or the fact that we spent the night together? Does she regret what happened, but I don't, it was perfect, it would have been nice to take care of her the next morning but I only got a few minutes of that.