Chapter 11

"Don't you think it was a bold move?" Catherine asked. "Do you not find that aggressive?" She added.

She kept on asking that question since the moment we stepped on her unit. I also confirmed that this Condo is really a property of Aubrey. Simula nang umakyat kami dito, paulit-ulit niyang itinatanong sa akin ang ginawa niyang halik kanina.

"I mean, have you been kissed that way?" She asked again while I, on the other hand, stayed silent.

"Huy!" She retorted. "Aren't you surprised of what I did?" She asked again.

I was surprised. Hindi ko inaasahan na gagawin niya iyon sa harapan ng ibang tao. I saw how Aurora looked away after Catherine's kiss. I know that there are a lot of people who tries to flirt with Catherine. I'm not at ease with her action. I got... scared... a bit?

I don't want to be in a spotlight with her. If I were to describe her, nakakainis siya. She seems unsure with her feelings. She doesn't talk much. She makes you feel like you're so into her and she can't make you feel the same way. But with all that, she can show you that she tries. She makes me feel that all these are new to her and she's trying to not make a mistake.

"I bet you liked my kiss too much for you to not be able to talk right now." She chuckled, feeling so proud of what she did.

She should be, tho. I was taken a back. Hindi ako kahit kailan nakaramdam ng paruparo sa tiyan habang hinahalikan. It wasn't even the type of kiss that I'm used to. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang mayroon kay Catherine.

"You call that a kiss?" I joked.

"Oh, you can talk?!" She exaggeratedly fired back.

Umirap ako, "It wasn't even a real kiss." I laughed a little to mock her.

"We touched our lips. What are you talking about?" She suddenly showed her serious face with frowned brows.

"Don't tell me it was your first time doi--"

"Yes it was." She cut me off. "Hinalikan mo ako nung nandon tayo sa condo unit mo. You got a lot of girls but don't tell me that we all kiss the same." Iritado niyang sambit.

"You looked cute earlier. It wasn't that aggressive for me." Pagtatakip ko sa tunay kong naramdaman.

The truth is, I felt something. There was something on what I felt on our kiss. And apparently, something's stopping me from telling her what I felt. I want to keep it myself. I want my fantasies to be mine alone.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid that she'll find my thoughts childish. I want to act matured. I want to prove her that I'm matured at hindi ko maitatanggi na hirap na hirap akong gawin 'yon.

I want her to believe that I'm capable of acting like a grown up woman. I want to prove her that I belong to those people whom she calls her type.

"Stop spacing out. Do you mind sharing your thoughts?" She suddenly appeared in front of me.

"I'm not specifically thinking about anything. Just something random." Mahina kong sambit.

Kung hindi man niya ako magustuhan katulad kung gaano ko siya ka-gusto, sisiguraduhin kong hindi ako magsisisi. At least I did my part as her admirer. Paiibigin ko siya sa akin. Sigurado man o hindi, gusto kong umibig siya sa akin.