Chapter 21

Tahimik akong nakaupo sa kama habang tinititigan ang inihandang pamalit para kay Catherine. My clothes wouldn't look too good on her. Para ko siyang pinahihirapan nito.

Matapos ang napag-usapan namin kanina sa kusina, hindi na ulit ako nag salita. I didn't want to ruin the mood. Catherine is expressing how she felt for the past months and I can't just ruin everything.

I automatically looked at the door when I heard it open. Catherine was wrapped in my yellow spare towel. Her hair was in a messy bun while her face was still wet.

"Did your gums hurt with the toothbrush?" I asked, totally concerned.

"No, I'm fine." She smiled.

"I don't have any spare one that has soft bristles..." nahihiya kong sabi.

"It's okay... you weren't prepared because you didn't know that I'll come here. It's fine."

Dumiretso siya sa damit na inihanda ko. Catherine does not wear underwear when going to sleep. I don't know how she developed that because she used to wear a panty when sleeping. She likes wearing shorts or pajamas and her shirt.

When I started living here, I got used of wearing something. Kailangan ko palagi ng underwear and shirt. I can't sleep naked anymore because I don't feel safe.

It's way too different compared to my situation back then. I used to not worry about anything back then because I stayed in condo with tight security. I stayed in a mansion with a room that has two locks.

"You can wash your body now," Catherine said while wearing my white shirt. "I'll wait for you here and we'll talk," she added.

"What are we going to talk about?" I asked, picking up my towel.

"I don't know..." she smiled, "things?" She mumbled.

Napatawa ako doon at tumango nalang. Dumiretso na rin ako sa banyo para makapag punas.

Nang lumabas ako sa banyo, suot ko na ang undergarment pang ibaba at ang damit na medyo may kalakihan.

Catherine was typing on her phone when I came back. Binitawan niya rin 'yon agad nang maupo ako sa kama.

I usually sleep at this time of the day. Ngayong may kasama ako, hindi ako dinadalaw ng antok. I got used to sleep early so I'll be able to wake up early in the morning the next day.

I am too excited today that I can't even feel tiredness. May mga pagkakataon na dumadalaw sa panaginip ko ang huling itsura ni Daddy na nakita ko. Pero ngayon, I don't exactly know what I'm feeling.

"What time are you going to work tomorrow?" She asked.

"I don't have work tomorrow. Sunday ang off ko." Binago ko ang higa ko paharap sa kanya.

Catherine was looking at my eyes. Para siyang may hinahanap sa mga mata ko na hindi niya makita.

"Do you not miss your friends?" Pabulong na tanong niya sa akin.

"I do..." mahina kong sambit.

Agad akong napadila sa mga labi nang maramdaman kong nanunuyo sila. Hindi ko alam kung maiilang ba ako o kung ano ba ang dapat kong maramdaman nang ayusin ni Catherine ang buhok ko.

Marahan ang bawat haplos niya. With her soft touch, it felt like she has been wanting to do it for such a long time.

Her touch felt so good that I felt the urge to close my eyes. For the meantime, it felt like I was floating. I didn't know that I was longing for care. I didn't know that I was longing for her.