Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning because of the voices that are talking outside my bedroom. I'm pretty sure that it was Catherine and somebody which is a guy.

I looked for a pajama so I won't come out of the room half naked. Once I was done dressing, I went out.

I saw Catherine talking to somebody, probably one of his men. The guy was wearing an all black clothe as per usual so I did not mind them.

I went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I freshened up and brushed my teeth. My face was still a little wet when I came out of the bathroom.

Dumiretso ako sa kuwarto para punasan ang mukha at mag suklay. Lumabas ako at dumiretso sa kusina pagkatapos.

"Good morning," Catherine greeted me while caressing my waist. "I already ordered food." She added.

Napaharap ako sa kanya dahil sa narinig. She showed me a genuine smile. Kumalas ako sa yakap niya para tignan kung may iba pa bang tao na kasama namin.

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable so I rented a house just a few blocks away for my men." She stated.

I looked at her and nod repeatedly as my answer. She pouted her lips cutely, a little disappointed with my response, probably.

"We'll go shopping and grocery later. I talked to your landlady earlier about the renovation of this house." Yumakap siya sa akin at ibinaon ang sarili sa aking leeg.

"What do you mean renovation?" Naguguluhan kong sabi.

"I'd renovate this house. I'll be contacting a team to help me out with this favor." Humalik siya nang bahagya sa leeg ko.

"I don't want you to contact anyone from Manila." Mahina kong sambit.

The horror came in my system just thinking about seeing someone familliar from Manila.

"I will contact a team from a trusted friend in Pristina. You don't have to worry about this. I won't contact anyone from metro." She smiled slightly as she fixed the way she was standing.

"I got my salary yesterday but we won't buy much..." Sambit ko na para bang hindi si Catherine Montemayor ang kausap ko. Baka bilhin pa niya ang buong grocery store.

"I can buy the whole store for you, hun." She said with her chuckle. I just thought of that... but whatever.

Umirap ako nang yakapin niya ako lalo papalapit sa kanya. It was as if she missed me so much that she cannot bear not having me near her.

Hindi na yata ako masasanay pa ulit sa ganitong scenario. For the past months, I learned how to live my life alone. Nasanay akong walang kausap na Catherine. Nasanay akong walang kasama at katabing Catherine.

It felt surreal to walk along the aisle with Catherine beside me. I didn't know that I'd be able to do normal things with her again.

Her two bodyguards were patiently pushing our cart. Dalawang parehas na malaki ang katawan na naka suot ng itim na damit at kulay lumot na pantalon ang nasa likuran namin. Her bodyguards would stop the moment I stopped walking.

Katulad na lamang ngayon. Catherine beside me is patiently waiting while I'm looking through the condiments, thinking that it's okay now to spend money on food because I have Catherine.

Our last stop was on the clothes section. She picked up lots and lots of clothes. Nagulat ako doon dahil hindi ko inexpect na ganon kadami ang kukunin niya. She took sets of underwear and shorts. I had to look at her just so she'd be reminded that she doesn't really need to buy that much.

I heave a sigh when she looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. She pouted her lips, probably sensing how I disagree on what she's trying to do.

"Are you seriously trying to be my sugar momma?" I asked with my little giggles. I really can't believe how she's trying to spend money.