Overwatch Character Object at Your Wedding

I got this idea from that one scene in Shrek. AND IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE IT. I started this back in late February and it's August. I kept getting Speak Now by Taylor Swift stuck in my head while writing this and soon enough you'll understand why. Whoopity woo here you go.

The context: 

You and an Overwatch agent/ talon agent/ whatever have been friends for a long time. They've always been one of your biggest supporters, almost like family to you. So, you found someone that could financially sustain you, like flavorless oatmeal. You said yes to the diamond ring and the promise to a white picket-fence life. Your fiancé was kind and oblivious to how you truly felt about it. Close friends and family were surprised by this arrangement, but still stuck to your slide. The countless times you've been told that 'it was never too late to change your mind'. But still, you stuck through the multitude of wedding plans and outfit fittings. You wrote each invitation, inviting (mostly) everyone from Overwatch, Talon, and other variety of diverse friends (aka hamster, junkers, gamers, and a giant gorilla). All of it was supposed to be a bright occasion, but all you felt was a dark pit (not the kid Icarus kind) forming in your stomach. The church was ablaze with bright light from the early afternoon sun. Everyone sat dressed up for the white veil occasion. Your wedding party passed, and you made your way to the altar while faking a smile. The moment you looked into your Fiancé's eyes as the preacher went on with the ceremony, your gut told you this wasn't the one you wanted to marry. But you were frozen in time, unmoved. You were so set on this date, this whole picture-perfect scene. This was supposed to be THE day where everything felt like it was falling into place. So, why does it feel so wrong? No matter, you whispered "I do". Even if this isn't going to be the marriage with someone you wholeheartedly loved, you could still make the most of it. Your fiancé will provide for you, at least that's the only positive you could think of. The ceremony was at its end; the preacher spoke his final words, "If anyone has a reason as to why this couple should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace." Your eyes widened as your best friend rose from their seat.

Ana:

Fareeha whispers "Mom!" as Ana stands tall, unmoved by her daughter's embarrassment. She looks at me straight in the eyes, "I won't allow it, Y/N. I will not have you tied to a life you do not truly want." Her tone was calm, yet held so much force. "I apologize for making a scene at such a lovely venue, but it only takes one eye to see how unhappy you truly are with this decision." I always admired her unspoken nature, the truth that was always promised when asking for advice. To think I've been avoiding her this entire time, just so I could go through with this marriage. I felt a tear threaten to fall down from my cheek. My fiancé looked at me with eyes full of fear, "Is she serious?" I knew I couldn't hide it, not as long as Ana was here. She always saw through me. I gave a nod, walking down the isle into Ana's embrace as I balled my eyes out. Even as I soiled her lovely satin blue dress, she rubbed my back with her soft hands. "It will be alright, Y/n. Everything is going to be ok." I mumbled a thank you as I held her into an embrace.

Ashe:

"B.O.B! Do something!" B.O.B rose from his chair, and ran towards the altar straight at my fiancé. He held them tightly in his arms as Ashe marched over, "You are the worst communicator I've ever seen, Y/n!" She shooed B.O.B to the side as she stood directly where your Fiancé once stood. "If you wanted to stop the wedding, all you had to do was ask!" Her rose red lips held a pout while her thick brows furrowed as they always did when she was mad. My face went as red as her eyes, stunned by how quick she caught one despite acting so oblivious during the wedding preparations. My fiancé shouted, "Stop the wedding? Y/N, babe, what is she talking abo-"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" She pointed her obsidian black gel nails at them. "Your 'babe' doesn't want to be your 'babe' anymore!"

They stared back at me, "Is this true?"