Overwatch Pickup Lines but it's More Like a Pickdrop than a Pickup

Quick thing:

 Look my dudes, I never flirted with any living and breathing thing before. So the pickup lines I know are pretty much about having a nice butt. Idk man I think I picked it up from that time I went through my Aphmau Mystreet phase cause there was this character named Travis that used a lot of those pickup lines. It was the earlier mystreet episodes I think, but I was more into Minecraft Diaries cause Mystreet was really just an Modern AU of those same characters. ANYWAYS, there's going to be a lot of ass flattery in this one. Is it kinda weird to compliment someone's butt to flirt with them? Probably the equivalent of cat calling. So for the love of cheese don't use any of these on real people, unless you got a partner with a nice bottom.

Enjoy.

Ana: Want me to take you to bed tonight?

Ashe: How's about I do something to you instead? Like take that wallet off that nice ass? 

Baptiste: Do you need a medic? Because I am certified to treat you right.

Bastion: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

(Translation: I can fuck you but you can't fuck me) 

(It's true that robot got no as-)

B.O.B: *plays saxophone tune of Careless Whispers*

Brigitte: I made this armor to accentuate... Some areas.

D.Va: Are you a videogame? Because I play those all the time!.... OH WAI-

Doomfist: I want to squeeze your buttocks until they look like squished grapes... Because your butt is so juicy.

Genji: Seeing you makes me wish I had a dick.

Hanzo: The dragon *defeated sigh* flirts.

Junkrat: There's a bomb in here! It's your butt. Your butt is the bomb.

Lucio: If you were a record, I would play you all night long... Oh shi-

McCree: Are you the sun, because the more I look at you the more I go blind... From your beauty of course! Heh heh.

Mei: If I could freeze anyone in ice to preserve them, I would freeze you!

Mercy: I  thought I needed to do a heart transplant, but you've already got my heart!

(NOW GIVE IT BACK)

Moira: Just the thought of you makes me come up with an infinite amount of experiments we could do together.

Orisa: Woo matrix activated. Did I just short circuit or is that energy coming from you making my system become irrational?

Pharah: You look better up close than from above.

Reaper: I want to put you on my to do list.

Reinhardt: YOU ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS A FEILD OF RED ROSES ON THE PEAK OF A SNOWY DAY; A BRIGHT BEAUTY THROUGH THE BLACK AND WHITE. A STAR SHINING BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN, NO, DAVID HASSELHOFF'S SMILE! PURE, RICH, AND ABOVE ALL SEXY ENOUGH TO MAKE AN OLD MAN BEG ON HIS KNEES FOR COURTSHIP!

Roadhog: I'd bang you, after a good meal.

Sigma: I can control gravity, but I cannot control the way I feel about you.

Soldier:76: I got your backside in my sights, and it's a great view. 

Sombra: I want to slide into your DMs. *wink*

Symmetra: I don't mind a little bit of chaos in the bedroom.

Torbjorn: If I didn't have a wife and children, I'd consider hammering you down.

Tracer: I'd go back in time to spend the night with you.

Widowmaker: If we ever get married, I'll have to be called WidowWidowMaker. Because I would kill you.

Winston: You make me want to unleash my inner animal.

Wreckingball: The hamster would like to see your shirt on his bedroom floor.

Zarya: YOU ARE AS CUTE AS A SIBERIAN BEAR.

Zenyatta: Looking at you sends a tingle in my spiritual balls.