Filler

"Now Blitzo, emergency contacts are in the bag. So are diapers, baby wipes, bottles, his teddy bear, and his baby book. If you need us, you know our number. Also if he gets sick, don't hesitate to call a doctor. And make sure it's one of those good doctors, not the ones who give you medicine that only makes the sickness worse and then charge you extra for medicine that makes it worse then charges you three times for the right stuff." Charlie was explaining to Blitzo. Blitzo was pretending to listen but was actually thinking. "My god won't she shut up? How long has she been talking? Twenty minutes? Doesn't she need to breath?" Blitzo thought to himself.

Charlie was still talking, but much to Blitzo's relief, Vaggie stopped her. Charlie and Vaggie were on their way to a date, but Y/N's original babysitter had to deal with out of nowhere, last minute complications.

So Vaggie had to cash in a favor from Blitzo, much to her disappointment. "Charlie, I'm sure Blitzos got this all under control." Vaggie said, with a whole lotta doubt in her voice. She looked at Blitzo and glared at him. "If I find a scratch on his head, there will be nowhere in hell you can hide." Vaggie said as she and Charlie kissed Y/N on the head and left.

"Thank god. I thought they would never leave. Now what am I gonna do with you?" Blitzo said as he looked at Y/N. Y/N looked at the door.

"Mommy? Extra happy mommy? Did they leave me? Don't they love me anymore?" Y/N thought sadly to himself as his eyes started filling up with tears and it looked like he was gonna cry.

"Wait, wait, wait! Don't cry now! At least not with Vaggie still in ear shot!" Blitzo said, terrified at what Vaggie would do if Y/N started crying this early.

Y/N eyes still filled with tears. Blitzo looked around and ran into the employees only room.

Moxxie was doing target practice on a old mannequin. "It's great that Blitz just so happened to have these old things around!" Millie said with excitement in her voice.

"Why would he even have these things, to begin with?" Moxxie asked, feeling like he didn't even wanna know the answer.

Loona was on her phone, as usual. "Do any of you know how to calm down a baby?!" Blitzo said as it looked like Y/N was gonna start crying and screaming any second.

All three employees looked at Y/N in disbelief. "Sir? Did you get one of your ex girlfriends pregnant?" Moxxie asked as he looked at the baby.

"Awww! Look how cute he is!" Mille said as she ran and picked up Y/N. It then looked like Y/N was starting to calm down. "No. It's the princesses baby. Her girlfriend cashed in a favor and we are baby sitting for two hours." Blitzo explained.

Millie was rocking Y/N gently and cooed him softly. "Ya, sounds great." Loona mumbled with no care for this. "Hey, Blitz. We got a new job. Some girl wants us to kill her sister and her new girlfriend. Apparently she cheated on her boyfriend and dumped him, now her sister wants us to "Tech her a lesson."" Loona said still on her phone.

"And she wants us to give them super long and painful deaths." She continued. "Sounds easy enough." Blitzo said as Loona opened the portal and he, Moxxie, and Mille went in. "Also, until we get back, Y/N's your problem." Blitzo said and quickly left.

"Wait what?!" Loona said in disbelief and looked down at Y/N. He looked at her and felt a wave of calmness hit him. He reached up to her. Loona wasn't exactly sure what to do, but she picked him up, she knew he would probably start crying if she didn't pick him up. She reached down to him and picked him up gently. "So your a baby? How's that working out?" Loona asked. Y/N just looked at her and snuggled up with her gently. Loona blushed softly but had to admit, it felt nice and he was adorable.

"Ok I'll admit, your cute. But your gonna need a whole of of weapons with you. Being little, cute, and a prince, your gonna not make it far in hell. But stick with me and you'll be fine." Loona said as Y/N snuggled up with her gently.

"Teddy bear." Y/N thought softly as he snuggled up with her gently. Loona patted his head gently. She looked at his bag and decided to see if she could find his blanket. She first pulled out some robot toy. She accidentally pressed the button on its back and two lasers fired from its hands and put a hole in the wall. Loonas eyes widened in surprise and immediately dropped the toy. "Not kid friendly, not kid friendly." She said as she then found a Jack in the box. Almost immediately, a creepy clown head burst from the box, laughing like a maniac and bit Loonas hand. Loona yelped and threw the toy across the room. It kept laughing and squirmed away.

"Who the f&$^ in their right mind would give toys like that to a baby?!?!" Loona said as she finally found Y/N's blanket and covered him up.