Mothers day

It was a beautiful day in Hell, and Charlie and Vaggie were spending Mother's Day with their infant son, Y/N. The three of them were sitting on a plush couch in their living room, surrounded by colorful decorations and balloons.

Charlie was holding Y/N in her arms, and Vaggie was sitting next to them, admiring the baby's cute little face. "Happy Mother's Day, Charlie," Vaggie said, placing a gentle kiss on her girlfriend's cheek.

"Thanks, Vaggie," Charlie replied, smiling at her. "I can't believe this is my first Mother's Day as a mom. It feels so surreal."

Y/N cooed in response, and Charlie chuckled. "I know, I know, you're excited too, huh?" she said, tickling his tiny belly.

Vaggie watched them both with a soft expression, feeling grateful for the little family they had created. "I have something for you," she said, reaching into a nearby gift bag.

Charlie looked at her in surprise as Vaggie handed her a small box. "What's this?" she asked, opening it carefully.

Inside, she found a beautiful necklace with a charm in the shape of a heart. "It's for you," Vaggie said, taking the necklace out of the box and placing it around Charlie's neck. "To remind you how much we love you."

Charlie felt her eyes water as she looked down at the necklace, feeling overwhelmed with emotion. "Thank you, Vaggie," she said, pulling her into a tight hug. "I love you so much."

Vaggie hugged her back just as tightly, whispering in her ear. "And we love you, Y/N and I. You're the best mom in the world."

Y/N giggled at their embrace, and they both looked down at him, smiling.

Charlie and Vaggie decided to write a card to Charlie's mom, Lilith, for Mother's Day as a way to show their appreciation and love for her.

As they sat down at their kitchen table with a pen and paper, they thought about what they wanted to say. After a few moments of silence, Vaggie spoke up.

"Okay, I'll start," she said, picking up the pen. "Dear Lilith, we just wanted to take a moment to wish you a happy Mother's Day."

Charlie nodded in agreement. "Yes, thank you for always being there for me, Mom. You've been a guiding light in my life, and I'm grateful for your love and support."

Vaggie continued to write, "We appreciate your wisdom, your strength, and your kindness. You've faced so many challenges and overcome them with grace and courage."

Charlie added, "We hope you have a wonderful day today, surrounded by those you love. You deserve all the happiness in the world."

Vaggie signed the card with a flourish, and they both looked at it with pride. "There," she said, handing it to Charlie. "What do you think?"

Charlie smiled and read it over one more time before putting it in an envelope. "I think it's perfect," she said. Y/N cooed and reached out for it.

"Aww, Y/N. Do you wanna sign the card too?" Charlie cooed at him. She signed Y/N's name as well, then sealing the envelope. "Let's go deliver it to her."

They placed the letter in the mailbox.

They then decided to take a stroll through the park, enjoying the warm breeze and the sights and sounds around them. Charlie pushed Y/N's stroller, while Vaggie walked by their side, holding Charlie's hand.

Y/N was babbling happily, pointing at the trees and the birds. Charlie laughed, loving the way he was discovering the world around him. "Look, Vaggie, he's trying to say something," she said, bending down to listen.

Vaggie grinned, "I think he's trying to say 'tree'."

Charlie nodded, "That's so cute, he's growing up so fast."

As they walked, they came across a small pond where they saw a family of ducks swimming. Y/N clapped his hands with excitement, and Charlie and Vaggie took turns pointing out the different colors of the ducks' feathers.

After a while, they decided to sit on a nearby bench to rest. Charlie took Y/N out of his stroller, and they all sat together, enjoying the scenery. Vaggie wrapped her arm around Charlie's shoulder, feeling content and happy.

"I'm so glad we decided to come out today," Vaggie said, looking at Charlie and Y/N. "This is perfect."

Charlie smiled, "Me too, Vaggie. It's the little things that make life so special."

Y/N giggled, and they all laughed along with him. They spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the park, having a picnic, and enjoying each other's company.

As they made their way back home, Y/N fell asleep in Charlie's arms, exhausted from their adventure. Charlie looked down at him, feeling grateful for the little family they had created.

"I love you guys," she said, smiling at Vaggie.

Vaggie grinned back, "We love you too, Charlie. You're an amazing mother."

They kissed each other softly, feeling the warmth of their love around them. As they walked back to their home in Hell, they knew that they had each other and that was all they needed to make every day a special one.

Later that night, Charlie and Vaggie were getting ready for their date.

Charlie and Vaggie had planned a romantic evening for themselves, and they decided to leave Y/N in the care of Loona. Loona was excited to babysit and promised to take good care of Y/N.

As Charlie and Vaggie got ready, they couldn't help but feel a little anxious about leaving Y/N behind. They were not use to leaving him alone, but they knew they could trust Loona. She was great with kids and loved spending time with Y/N.

"Are you sure we're doing the right thing?" Charlie asked Vaggie, feeling a little guilty.

Vaggie took her hand, "Of course, we deserve a night out. And Loona is more than capable of taking care of Y/N. Besides, we can't be with him 24/7."

Charlie nodded, feeling reassured. "You're right. I guess I'm just being a little overprotective."

They made their way to Loona's place and rang the doorbell. Loona answered the door, smiling brightly. "Hey, guys!" she said, greeting them warmly.

"Hey, Loona," Vaggie said, smiling back. "Thanks for doing this. We really appreciate it."

Loona waved her hand, "No problem. Y/N is so cute, and I love spending time with him. Have fun, and don't worry about a thing."

Charlie and Vaggie hugged Y/N tightly, giving him a few kisses, and then handed him over to Loona. "Bye, sweetie. We love you," Charlie whispered, her voice breaking a little.

Loona reassured them, "I'll take good care of him. You guys have a great time."

As they left, Charlie and Vaggie felt a little nervous, but they tried to focus on their date. They went to a fancy restaurant, enjoying each other's company and the delicious food. They talked about their hopes and dreams, their fears and worries, and laughed at each other's jokes.

After dinner, they went for a walk, holding hands, and admiring the city's beautiful lights. They stopped by a park and sat on a bench, looking at the stars. Charlie rested her head on Vaggie's shoulder, feeling content.

"This is perfect," she said, smiling up at Vaggie.

Vaggie kissed her forehead, "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. You deserve it."

They sat there for a while, just enjoying each other's presence. As they made their way back to Loona's place, they couldn't wait to see Y/N.

When they got there, Loona greeted them with a smile. "Hey, guys. Y/N was great, as usual. He's been sleeping for a several minutes now."

They peeked into Y/N's room, seeing him sleeping soundly in his crib. Charlie felt relieved, knowing that he was safe and happy.

"Thanks, Loona," Vaggie said, hugging her. "We really appreciate it."

Loona grinned, "Anytime, guys. You know I love spending time with Y/N. He's the best."

As they left, Charlie and Vaggie felt grateful for their little family and for the support they had from their friends. They knew that they could always count on each other and that they would always have each other's backs.