Baby and cards

Charlie and Vaggie's infant son, Y/N, was a precious little bundle of joy who had become the apple of his parents' eyes. As they had many responsibilities to handle at the Hazbin Hotel, they had entrusted Y/N's care to Angel Dust.

One evening, while the Angel Dust was playing poker with Husk, Y/N was sleeping peacefully in his crib. However, his peaceful slumber was soon interrupted by the sound of raucous laughter and cheers from the poker game. The noise made Y/N stir, and he began to whimper.

Angel and Husk were so absorbed in the game that they didn't even notice Y/N's cries at first. However, as his cries grew louder and more persistent, Angel Dudt finally looked over to see what was happening. Seeing that Y/N was awake and upset, they immediately put their cards down and rushed to his side.

Angel picked up the little demon and began to coo softly to him. After a few minutes of soothing, Y/N calmed down and drifted off back to sleep in Angel's arms. Husk resumed the game, but this time with a watchful eye on the baby's crib, ready to step in if needed.

As the night wore on, Y/N slept soundly while Angel and Husk continued their game. They played for hours, with neither of them able to gain an edge over the other. However, they were both content just to spend time together and watch over Y/N, knowing how important he was to Charlie and Vaggie.

Finally, as the sun began to rise, the poker game came to an end. Angel and Husk carefully placed Y/N back in his crib, Angel giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead before quietly slipping out of the room. As they headed to their own rooms to catch some much-needed rest, they both knew that they had done a good job taking care of their little charge, and they felt a sense of pride and satisfaction in having helped out their bosses, and not facing Vaggie's wrath.