Angel gives Christmas presents

Alastor

Angel Dust sauntered into the room, adorned in colorful ribbons. With a mischievous grin, he teased Alastor, "Hey, radio demon, I've got your Christmas present right here. Fancy unwrapping it?"

Alastor raised an eyebrow, his smile still playing on his lips. "Well, do you still have the receipt? I might need to exchange you for something more practical."

Husk

"Ah, Husky, I got you a little somethin'. No tricks, promise," Angel purred with faux innocence.

Husk remained unconvinced, crossing his arms. "I ain't fallin' for your tricks, spider."

Angel Dust feigned hurt, dramatically placing a hand over his heart. "Husk, how could you doubt my sincerity? I worked so long and hard on this gift just for you."

Husk rolled his eyes, but a glimmer of curiosity betrayed his tough exterior.

He soon opened up the box to find a banana...only it wasn't a banana.

Charlie/Vaggie

Angel Dust handed Charlie a neatly wrapped gift, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. As Charlie eagerly tore off the wrapping paper, she discovered a dog collar and leash inside. Confusion flashed across her face until she noticed a small tag on the collar bearing Vaggie's name.

Angel Dust winked, "Thought it'd be a cute way for you two to spend more quality time together."

Charlie's eyes widened in realization, and a warm smile spread across her face. "Angel, that's actually sweet. Thank you. I'm sure Vaggie will appreciate it too."

Cherri

Angel Dust handed Cherri Bomb a lavishly wrapped gift with a sly grin. "Thought you might enjoy this, Cherri. Something to spice things up with Max."

Cherri raised an eyebrow, intrigued, and unwrapped the gift to reveal a stunning and alluring outfit. She chuckled, realizing Angel's intentions. "Oh, you devil. This is wickedly perfect. Max won't know what hit him."

Niffty

Angel Dust handed Niffty a carefully wrapped present with a mischievous smile. "I heard you always wanted one of these, Niffty. Thought it might suit you."

Niffty's eye lit up with excitement as she opened the gift, revealing a cute maid's outfit. She squealed with joy, "Oh, thank you, Angel! This is adorable! Now I can clean in style!"

Y/N

Angel Dust presented the little bundle of joy, Y/N, with a trio of carefully chosen toys. "For the future troublemaker," he quipped with a wink.

 "For the future troublemaker," he quipped with a wink

First up was CatNap, a cute plush cat toy. "Pull the tail, and watch the magic happen. Lavender-scented sleepy gas. Perfect for those nap times," Angel explained, demonstrating the mechanism.

He then handed over Hughie Wuggie, a fuzzy and huggable toy, "For cuddles and mischief, of course

He then handed over Hughie Wuggie, a fuzzy and huggable toy, "For cuddles and mischief, of course."

Finally, Angel Dust unveiled Mommy Long Legs, a spider plush with long, soft legs

Finally, Angel Dust unveiled Mommy Long Legs, a spider plush with long, soft legs. "Can't forget to include mommy, right?"

Charlie and Vaggie exchanged smiles, appreciating the thoughtful and unconventional gifts for their little one.