Hello Rosie

Vaggie, Niffty, Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious and Husk all sitting in the hotel's lounge. Vaggie was holding Y/N.

Niffty: So, like where are your wings?

Vaggie: Niffty, I don't have--

Vaggie's sentence is cut off by Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?

Niffty tugs at Vaggie's shirt.

Niffty: Yeah. Where are your tits?

Vaggie sighs.

Vaggie: Any other questions?

Husk: I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?

Vaggie would have called him out for cussing in front of a baby, but now wasn't the time.

Vaggie: It's not her fault. Angels are just--

Angel Dust: Liars?

Vaggie: ...difficult. But Charlie's trying her best.

Y/N cooed and grabbed a handful of Vaggie's hair and pulled slightly.

Husk: Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far.

Angel Dust: And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?

Vaggie: She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone.

Alastor: Hmm.

Alastor vanishes into black smoke.

/////

Charlie in her bed under her covers softly crying. While Razzle and Dazzle comfort her with Tissues. Alastor reappears in her room and approaches her bedside.

Alastor: Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess.

Charlie begins to appear annoyed.

Charlie: Ugh, go away, Alastor.

Alastor sits down on her bed while Charlie hides again under the covers.

Alastor: Now, now is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?

Charlie emerges from the covers.

Charlie: I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole.

Charlie wraps herself under the covers again, only for Alastor to appear laying beside her.

Alastor: Who's joking?

Charlie scared, jumps and falls off of the bed.

Alastor: You have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next.

Charlie now leaning on the bed.

Charlie: Ugh, I can't. How can I face them after failing them all so hard?

Alastor repositions himself on his stomach and begins kicking his legs in the air.

Charlie: They came here to be saved and all I gave them was more pain.

Charlie begins tearing up again.

Charlie: I'm just as bad as the cruelest Overlord in Hell. And maybe worse.

Charlie stands and paces back and forth.

Charlie: At least they don't go around giving false hope.

Alastor: Well, I never expected to see such a miserable display of self-loathing from you.