Dad beat dad

Vaggie sleeping in bed. she squirms before waking up, yawning and rubbing her eyes. She turns to the left side, to reveal Charlie gone.

Vaggie: Charlie?

She got out of bed, and looked to see Y/N laying in his crib and chewing on his fist. Vaggie smiled and picked him up.

Vaggie: Morning sweetheart. Did you wake up?

Y/N yawned tired. He looked at Vaggie, who smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

////

Vaggie got dressed and carried Y/N downstairs to see Charlie panicking and planning out everything with lots of paper with strings attached with everyone else watching her, disturbed by her behavior.

Charlie: I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be- I have trust falls every single morning. We can do-

Angel Dust: Yikes.

Charlie: Come on, come on, come on, come on.

Vaggie: Charlie? Sweetie? You, uh, you good?

Charlie looks back with sleep-deprived, insane look in her eyes that red veins were shown in the sclera. Y/N's little eyes widened as he saw that and clung onto Vaggie.

Charlie: Nope! No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the angels come.

She turns into demonic form and laughs maniacally before turning back to normal.

Charlie: And at this rate-

Vaggie: Maybe it's time-

Charlie: NO.

Vaggie: to ask-

Charlie gets up close to Vaggie and Y/N's faces, holding her cheeks desperately. Y/N tapped Charlie's cheeks

Charlie: DON'T SAY IT.

Vaggie: your dad.

Charlie groans, knowing what this means for her.

Vaggie: Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get.

Charlie: He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, "Go ahead and kill everyone"- Wait, that's it!

Vaggie: Kill everyone?

Charlie: No! He could get me a meeting with Heaven!

Vaggie: Didn't we already try that?

Charlie: Well. yeah with Adam, he was an asssssistant. Oh, that was a close one. But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. There's sure to be some angels who will listen.

Charlie scrolls through her contacts. In her contacts, she has Egg Boiz 1,2, and 3, before her thumb lingers on top of her "Dad". However, she was hesitant to call her dad.

Husk: What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?

Charlie: No, we just have never been close. After he and mom split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls, sometimes, but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something. Plus; he's never even seen his grandson. I don't know how he'll react.

Husk was aware that this is just an excuse that Charlie does have issues with her dad and turns to the others.

Husk: Daddy issues.