Masquerade

Angel Dust found himself waking up in a dimly lit room, tied up to a chair. He tries to budge free but fails. His captor paces around him.

Captor: Finally awake, Angel Dust.

Angel glowers but eventually regains his confident smile.

Angel Dust: Yeah, and what's it to ya?

Captor held a knife against Angel's face.

Captor: I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.

Angel Dust: It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything.

The captor grabs Angel off the ground by the neck.

Captor: Fine! I guess I'll just have to fuck the information out of ya.

Angel Dust: Do your worst. Daddy~

The captor rips his shirt open and engages in sexual intercourse with Angel, revealing this is a porn film played on the hotel's TV.

Angel Dust (onscreen): Oh, yeah, baby~

Sir Pentious and Charlie were watching creeped out, Vaggie annoyed and Niffty rather interested. Charlie held Y/N close to her and hid his face in her neck. The baby was sucking on his pacifier and had earmuffs on. Big fluffy noise canceling ear muffs.

Angel Dust: You know, this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award.

Charlie: It's, uh... Very... Honest?... Oh.

Charlie turns away, nauseous and tries to shield her eyes with her right hand. She kept trying to hid the baby's face. Y/N was oblivious to what was happening.

Vaggie: Ew.

Charlie peeks from her fingers back at the TV screen before turning her head away to avoid watching with her hand covering her mouth this time.

Angel Dust (onscreen]: Oh, harder, daddy~

Vaggie: Okay! Enough of that.

Vaggie tries to help Charlie by covering the side of her face with her own hand so she doesn't have to see the TV screen. She adjusted to earmuffs. She turns her head to Angel Dust with a disapproving and unamused stare.

Vaggie: Angel, what the fuck?

Angel Dust: What? You said was show-and-tell day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker.

Husk is seen cleaning and wiping a wine glass.

Husk: Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene.

Angel Dust: Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?

Husk: You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?

Angel Dust: Fuck you! This is classy art!

Angel Dust (onscreen): OH! FUUUCK!

Co-star slaps Angel's butt and bites it. Sir Pentious covers his eyes when he sees while Niffty lies on her stomach on the table with smile, kicking her legs back and forth as she continues watching.

Husk: That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point.

[Gestures to Sir Pentious] That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!

[To Charlie] Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own.