Retcons

1. Y/N never met his grandparents.

2. Last name is Morningstar

3. Angel Dust gave Y/N the Puppets

4. Y/N never had the Demonic Toys

5. Y/N was born premature

6....I was wrong about the number of retcons

Chapter

Alastor was rocking in a rocking chair, while holding baby Y/N, telling him a story about his uncle Finneas. "The Navy came to town to take bids for a big submarine contract. They said they wanted and need three submarines built for around a million dollars. Well, my uncle Finneas scoffed said he could make 500 for half the money. So, of course, he got the contract. When I came to check on the progress, two months later, I discovered there'd been a misunderstanding. Finneas had made 500 hoagie heroes for $500,000. He claimed the reason they were so expensive was he had used all imported meats and cheeses. Well, I decided to give that little tidbit of information to the military...and boy were they delightfully mad."

Alastor smiled as he was telling the story. "The moment they figured out what he spent all their money on... they went after him. Busted down his doors, and they accused him of treason. He denied it." Alastor laughed at the memory.

Alastor chuckled darkly, recounting, "Well, my dear child, the military didn't quite appreciate Finneas' culinary ingenuity. In a swift turn of events, they went from mad to downright furious. Within fifteen minutes, they arrested him, conducted a speedy trial, and, without hesitation, shot him on the spot with a machine gun. A rather abrupt end for the hoagie hero visionary."

"A finger. That's all that was left, a finger. That's all that matters." Alastor says he pulled out a pinky finger from his pocket.

He looked down at the baby, and saw Y/N, fast asleep. Alastor carefully put Y/N in his crib, and left the room. The infant was sleeping peacefully in his crib.

Y/N was sleeping in his crib and sucking on his pacifier.

Just then he heard something hit his window. The infants eyes slowly flooded open and he looked over at the window.

There was a splat of blood at his window. There was a small round thing at the bottom of the balcony and a large, dark figure making there way too the balcony and picked up the round thing.

They turned their head to Y/N. They gave him a smile and waved at him. Y/an cooed.

Y/N's innocent eyes widened as the shadowy figure appeared at the window and balcony. The mysterious stranger's smile was both comforting and enigmatic as they waved, creating a sense of curiosity in the baby's tiny heart.

The figure gracefully entered the room, their presence soothing. They cooed tenderly at Baby Y/N.

The figure's gaze shifted to the exterminator's head she held delicately in her hands. With a hushed tone, she leaned closer to Y/N and whispered, "Little one, I need your help with something important, something big. We have to keep this safe, hide it from prying eyes."

Gently, the figure transferred the head into Y/N's tiny hands. The baby's eyes sparkled with curiosity and joy, and in response to the precious cargo, Y/N cooed happily as if understanding the significance of the entrusted task.

The figure's smile lingered briefly, but as footsteps approached, a sudden urgency took over. Swiftly, she retrieved the artifact from Baby Y/N's grasp, placing it discreetly amidst the colorful toys in the baby's box. With a reassuring glance, the mysterious visitor silently vanished.

With how abruptly the head was taken from him, Y/N started to cry.

Charlie rushed into the room with concern etched on her face. She scooped up her crying infant, trying to calm him down. Little did she know, the room held a concealed a very big secret.