Scenario's

Scenario: How they hold Charlie's infant son, Y/N.

Charlie: Charlie would be the loving and protective mother, holding Y/N tenderly and showering him with affection and care. She would coo, sing lullabies, and make silly faces to make him laugh.

Vaggie: Vaggie, being a bit more reserved, would also be very attentive to Y/N. She might hold him carefully, ensuring his safety, and engage in soothing activities like rocking him gently.

Angel Dust: Angel Dust might initially be hesitant, not having much experience with infants, but he'd quickly warm up. He might playfully interact with Y/N, making funny voices and faces to entertain him.

Niffty: Niffty's energetic nature would make her an excellent playmate for Y/N. She'd bounce him on her knee, play peek-a-boo, and keep him entertained with her lively antics.

Alastor: He'd hold him with an air of intrigue, observing the child with curiosity. He might even share a dark joke or two, surprising everyone.

Husk: Husk's grumpy exterior soften around the baby. He held Y/N somewhat awkwardly but would still manage to crack a small smile and perhaps even let out a chuckle.

Loona: When they first met, Loona observed Y/N with a mix of curiosity and boredom. She might not be overly interested in the baby, but when he started laughing and grabbing her tail, she warmed up a bit.

Cherri Bomb: Cherri Bomb, with her punk rock attitude, surprise's everyone with her gentle handling of Y/N. She'd likely hold him with confidence, maybe even humming a rock ballad as a lullaby.

Scenario: Y/N is hungry

Charlie: Charlie would immediately jump into action, making sure to prepare Y/N's favorite meal or bottle. She'd lovingly feed him while engaging in cheerful conversation.

Vaggie: Vaggie would be organized and efficient, ensuring that Y/N's feeding area is clean and comfortable. She'd prepare the meal or bottle with care and make sure he's fed properly.

Angel Dust: Angel Dust might make a joke about needing to borrow some of Y/N's baby food, but he'd also help out by entertaining Y/N while the feeding takes place, making the process more enjoyable.

Niffty: Niffty would handle the situation with her usual energy, quickly whipping up a meal or preparing a bottle. She'd chat animatedly with Y/N, making feeding time a fun and lively experience.

Alastor: Alastor might find the situation amusing in his own way, observing the feeding process with a twinkle of curiosity. He might even offer a witty comment or two.

Husk: Husk would handle it pragmatically, making sure Y/N gets fed but without much fuss. He'd likely grumble about the inconvenience but would still take care of the task efficiently.

Loona: Loona might not be directly involved in feeding Y/N, but she might keep a watchful eye from a distance, making sure he's okay. She'd probably return to her own activities after confirming he's being fed.

Cherri Bomb: Cherri Bomb might playfully tease Y/N about being a "hangry" little one, and she'd handle the situation confidently. She'd make sure he's fed and comfortable, possibly even singing a rock-themed lullaby.

Scenario: They get Y/N ready for his nap

Charlie: Charlie would create a calming atmosphere, dimming the lights and playing soft lullabies. She'd carefully swaddle Y/N and rock him gently, singing soothing songs until he falls asleep.

Vaggie: Vaggie would make sure Y/N's sleeping area is safe and comfortable. She'd help with swaddling and then read a gentle story to him, creating a peaceful environment for him to drift off to sleep.

Angel Dust: Angel Dust might add a touch of humor to the naptime routine, making funny faces and using his charm to keep Y/N engaged while he's being put down for a nap.

Niffty: Niffty would make the process efficient and playful. She'd change Y/N into comfy pajamas, fluff his pillows, and maybe even sneak in a few playful tickles before he settles down.

Alastor: Alastor would observe the naptime routine with interest, appreciating the stillness. He offered a few words of advice on ensuring a peaceful sleep or even recite a poem that fits the mood.

Husk: Husk would make sure Y/N is comfortable and snug in his sleeping area. He might grumble a bit but would still play a role in ensuring the little one is settled for his nap.

Loona: Loona would try not be overly involved in the naptime routine, but she'd keep a watchful eye from a distance to make sure Y/N is okay and peacefully resting.

Cherri Bomb: Cherri Bomb might sing a rock ballad as a lullaby, surprising everyone with her gentle side. She'd ensure Y/N is comfy and ready for a nap before resuming her own activities.