Nightmare

Y/N woke up in the middle of the night, crying and shaking from a nightmare. Vaggie was quick to hear him and rushed to his room, her heart aching at the sight of him in distress.

Vaggie walked into the nursery, her steps quiet as she approached the baby boy's crib. She could hear his soft whimpers and see his little body shaking with fear. She leaned over the crib, her hand gently rubbing his back.

"Shh, it's okay. Vaggie's here," she whispered, her voice soft and soothing. "You had a bad dream, but it's over now."

The baby boy looked up at her with wide eyes, tears streaming down his face. Vaggie's heart ached at the sight, and she picked him up, cradling him in her arms.

"It's okay, Y/N. Vaggie's here," she whispered, her voice soft and reassuring. She sat on the chair next to his bed, pulling him into her arms and holding him close.

Y/N buried his face in her chest, his sobs muffled by her shirt. Vaggie rocked him back and forth, humming a soothing tune and rubbing his back.

"It was just a bad dream, Y/N. It's not real," she said, trying to calm him down. "You're safe here with me."

"It's okay to be scared, little one. Everyone has bad dreams sometimes," Vaggie said, holding him close. "But you're safe now. Charlie and I are here to protect you.

She rocked him back and forth, humming a calming tune until he slowly began to relax. His whimpers turned to soft hiccups, and eventually, he fell back asleep in her arms.

Y/N slowly began to relax in her arms, his breathing evening out. Vaggie continued to hold him, not wanting to let go until she was sure he was truly okay.

After a few minutes, Y/N finally fell back asleep, still wrapped in Vaggie's comforting embrace. She carefully laid him back down in his bed, tucking him in and placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Vaggie sat there for a while longer, watching him sleep peacefully. She knew she would do anything to protect this little one, just like she would for Charlie and the rest of her family at the hotel.

As she left the room, Vaggie couldn't help but feel a sense of protectiveness over Y/N. She knew that she would do anything to keep him safe and make sure he never had to experience fear or nightmares again.