Little Y/N

The lobby of the Hazbin Hotel is transformed into a festive wonderland for Christmas. Twinkling lights adorn the walls and elegant garlands drape over the reception desk. A towering Christmas tree, adorned with colorful ornaments and shimmering lights, becomes the focal point. The air is filled with the scent of pine and the warm glow of candles, creating a cozy atmosphere for guests and residents alike.

Charlie delicately hung ornaments on the Christmas tree, her son Y/N cradled in her arms.

Y/N's adorable coos fill the air as tiny hands reach out in fascination for the sparkling ornaments on the Christmas tree. Charlie chuckles, gently holding his hand.

Charlie cradles Y/N, her voice soft and filled with affection. "Look at these pretty ornaments, sweetie! Maybe one day you'll help Mommy decorate the tree too. What do you think?" She smiles, creating a precious moment in the heart of their festive celebration.

Vaggie enters, holding a bundle of poorly wrapped gifts, a slight frown on her face. "I might not be the best at wrapping, but it's the thought that counts, right?" she grins, offering the gifts to Charlie and Y/N.

Charlie's smile widens as she kisses Vaggie's cheek, expressing gratitude for the thoughtful gifts. Meanwhile, Y/N's tiny hands eagerly reach for the presents.

Charlie playfully intercepts Y/N's attempts to grab the presents, gently teasing him. She continues to coo, "Not yet, baby boy. You'll get to unwrap these on Christmas morning. It'll be so much fun!"

Charlie showers Y/N's cheeks with a flurry of affectionate kisses, each one accompanied by a soft coo or a giggle.

Charlie, still smiling, gently passes Y/N into Vaggie's arms. Vaggie, holding the infant with care, joins in the familial exchange, creating a heartwarming scene.

Vaggie sits down, continuing to hold Y/N, and gently rubs his head with a warm and reassuring touch.

Vaggie looks down at Y/N and can't help but smile, "You're just too cute, Y/N," she says with a soft affectionate tone.

Vaggie playfully tickles Y/N's tummy, eliciting adorable giggles from the infant.

Vaggie, with a gentle hug, holds Y/N close, creating a tender and comforting embrace.

Y/N, feeling the warmth and comfort, rubs his eyes and lets out a little yawn, signaling the onset of sleepiness.

Vaggie, sensing Y/N's drowsiness, carefully cradles him in her arms and ascends the stairs to his bedroom. The soft glow of the Christmas lights in the hallway casts a warm ambiance. As they reach his room, Vaggie gently places Y/N in the crib, the plush bedding inviting and comforting.

Leaning over, Vaggie presses a tender kiss to Y/N's cheek, her touch gentle and filled with love. She takes a moment to tuck him in, ensuring he's snug and secure.

Vaggie lingers for a moment, watching over him with a soft smile, before dimming the lights and quietly leaving the room.

- - -

A few hours later. Angel Dust, lounging in a nearby area, heard Y/N's cries and the sound of tiny kicks. Curiosity piqued, he makes his way to Y/N's room. Opening the door, he discovers the upset infant.

"Hey there, little buddy," Angel Dust coos, picking Y/N up with a gentle touch. He tries to soothe the crying, rocking him gently and making playful faces to elicit a smile.

Charlie and Vaggie had left to go run a few errands.

Angel Dust, still holding Y/N, murmurs soothing words and continues to gently rock him. He observes the tiny tears and sniffles, trying to comfort the upset infant.