Welcome to Heaven

Vaggie and Charlie in their room. Charlie is packing clothes into a suitcase while Vaggie sits on the bed, looking troubled because Charlie is overpacking a lot of things to the point she has a closet-sized suitcase, a guitar case, two extra large suitcase luggage, and a small handbag.

Y/N was in a stroller, as Charlie already packed several baby things for him.

Charlie: Ok, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in Heaven?

Vaggie: Charlie, you're only going to heaven for a few hours.

Charlie stands up and paces a bit.

Charlie: Vaggie, the three of us are only going to heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed.

Vaggie: Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that...thing.

Charlie: What thing?

Vaggie: The thing with the.. thing uhm.. fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar.

Charlie takes Vaggie's hand.

Charlie: Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with me.

Vaggie: Fine.

Charlie: Yes!!

Charlie hugs and kisses Vaggie's cheek. She picked up Y/N from his stroller.

Charlie: Your gonna get to go to Heaven! Are you excited?

Y/N giggled happily.

/////

The scene then changes to the main hotel room, as Angel Dust stumbles into the lounge with exhaustion.

Angel Dust: Oh, fuck.

Niffty pokes her head out of a plant pot with a feather duster before coming down to see him.

Niffty: You look messy! What happened to you?

Angel Dust: It's who happened to me, and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!

While Angel is explaining this, he pulls his hands back to straighten his backside with crackles of bone being popped. He collapses on the couch to rest or sleep for the night. Charlie and Vaggie come into the scene with Vaggie holding two luggage suitcase, while Charlie is pushing Y/N in his stroller, all of a sudden, the wall explodes, freaking Angel out of the couch. Angel gets annoyed that it's the second or third time the same wall that was fixed was blown up again. Y/N cried and Vaggie picked him up.

Angel Dust: Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!

Vaggie: Angel!

An female outline, revealed to be Cherri Bomb, appears from the red smoke in the now-destroyed hole on the wall, holding a bomb in her hands.

Cherri Bomb: What up hoes?

Angel Dust hears the laughter and immediately gets up from the couch with excitement.

Angel Dust: Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see, baby!

Cherri jumps into the room.

Cherri Bomb: Angie, ya bitch! You been texting me depressin' shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!

Cherri senses Charlie coming up behind her and gives the bomb to Charlie.

Cherri Bomb: Here, hold this.