Radio killed the video star

Charlie was pacing back and forth in panic mode. She held Y/N and was lightly bouncing him with her hands. Keekee was in the shot, walking alongside her owner.

Charlie: Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!

Vaggie grabs Charlie, calming her down.

Vaggie: Yes. We will. And be careful with how you bounce him. Y/N is starting to look dizzy.

Sure enough, Y/N looked dizzy from all the bouncing.

Angel Dust: Oh, please, ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now...

His phone vibrates with violent threating messages such as "fucking bitch"

Angel Dust: Ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Charlie: Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!

Angel Dust: Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts.

Angel waves his phone in their faces.

Angel Dust: People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District.

He scrolls down an article with the bottom showing a demon screaming in front of a fire. Suddenly a pink message appears. Charlie gets closer to read it. Y/N tried reaching out to grab the phone.

Charlie: Err, what is a...Donkey Show?

Angel panics and retreats the phone back.

Angel Dust: Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit.

Vaggie: Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?

Charlie: This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!

Angel Dust: Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?

Angel Dust waves the phone with the place still on fire and demons in panic.

Charlie: Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep -

Suddenly, a massive explosion made Charlie scream in fight from behind, getting their attention. Y/N began screaming and crying. Charlie held him and kissed his cheek.

Charlie: There there. It's ok.

They turn to see a freshly made hole in the wall, then cuts to outside to see Sir Pentious zeppelin armed for battle.

Sir Pentious: Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face -

Pentious pauses for a moment when he notices Alastor absent from the freshly made hole. He then looks to see him sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor.

Sir Pentious: Oh there you are - Face my wrath!

Alastor: Who are you?

Sir Pentious: Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!

Alastor dissolves into fog as he descends to the ground, materializing aside Angel, Vaggie, Charlie, and Y/N, who are in the scene watching Sir Pentious's zeppelin.

Sir Pentious: Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!

Egg Bois: Ooh you tell 'em boss.