Scrambled Eggs

Charlie, Vaggie and Razzle and Dazzle were putting up a banner that reads "Happy first week, Sir Pentious!

Y/N was sitting on a blakeys with some of his toys. His toy box was close by.

Charlie: That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!

Vaggie: Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago.

Charlie: Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here.

Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a new machine that his Egg Boiz are sitting on.

Vaggie: What the hell is that?

Sir Pentious: Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents.

Charlie: What? Why?

Sir Pentious: Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here.

Odette and Clara come in, wheeling in boxes of weapons. Pentious runs over to them

Odette: Sign, please.

Sir Pentious signs the clipboard while Clara wheels in the boxes. He laid one of the boxes to the side and opened it.

Odette: Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase.

Odette and Clara walks out of the lobby as Sir Pentious takes the crate full of parts and weapons for his machine. As he slithers back, Vaggie realizes whom he's buying from.

Y/N cooed as he reached in the box to pull out the Angel head. However, the head slipped from his hands and rolled in the box. The baby crawled into the box.

Vaggie: Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?

Sir Pentious: Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell.

Vaggie: Okay, well that stops right now.

Vaggie takes Pentious's boxes away. She closed the open box, not knowing Y/N was in there, as nobody had been paying attention to him.

Sir Pentious: Hey!

Vaggie: You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome.

Sir Pentious looks at Vaggie with a wry expression. He peeks over his machine to scowl at the other residents and workers. He looks at Husk downing a bottle in the bar, who flips off Sir Pentious. Angel Dust, standing near the bar on his phone, does the same. Niffty, who is dusting a corner of the wall, looks at him and does a sinister-sounding giggle

Sir Pentious: Hmm, I have my doubts.

Vaggie: Well, it's true. You have to trust us.

Sir Pentious: But I don't.

Charlie: Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?

Vaggie: Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things.

Vaggie points at Egg Boiz who were on the crate of weapons. 2 Egg Boiz, having a tug-of-war over a laser, accidentally set it off and blow a hole in the roof, much to Vaggie's frustration.

Vaggie: Oh! What did I just say? What did I just say?

Sir Pentious: What? Not my little egg boiz. They do my evil bidding for me!