The show must go on

The episode opens in Vox's surveillance room, as overlapping videos from various cameras stationed around the Hazbin Hotel play on the screens stationed around him. Vox himself is sitting in his office chair, watching them all while drinking from his mug.

Vox: No fucking way! They're going to fight? Oh, my god. Hahahaha! Oh, looks like your little hotel didn't work out so well.

He watches a screen with Alastor on it, which glitches slightly.

Vox: Oh, Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get FUCKED! Ahahahaha!

Vox laughs maniacally as the camera pans away from his chair and screens.

/////

The scene changes to show the cannibals all gathered outside the hotel, practising with their weapons. As Charlie watches them all from the hotel's entrance, Vaggie comes up to her, holding Y/N.

Charlie: Oh, I wish my mom were here to see this.

Vaggie: The cannibals seem ready to fight. Are we?

Sir Pentious bursts out of the hotel's doors, wearing a Victorian-style British army uniform and looking proud of himself. Y/N cooed as he looked over at Sir Pentious.

Sir Pentious: Fear not, damsels, and little one. I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!

Vaggie: What in the hell are you supposed to be?

Y/N cooed happily and reached out to him.

Sir Pentious: General Pentious, reporting for duty. I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all!

Charlie: Thank you, Pen.

Niffty, running around the hotel's entrance, now runs up to Pentious.

Niffty: What can I do to help?

Sir Pentious: I'm glad, you asked, soldier. The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall! Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault.

Niffty blinks up at Pentious, having no idea what he just said.

Charlie: How about this. If you see an angel, stab it!

She hands Niffty a small blade. Y/N noticed the glowing blade and tried to grab it.

Charlie: No no sweetheart. It's too sharp for you.

Vaggie: And tomorrow, your gonna be staying inside where you'll be safe.

Niffty sees Angel Dust a few metres away, and, thinking that Angel Dust is what Charlie meant, runs towards him with her knife.

Niffty: Stab! Stab! Stab!

Angel Dust: Hey, hey, hey, hey!

He climbs up the pole he was leaning on.

Charlie: Not him!

As Niffty runs off to find other things to stab, Angel does a flip and lands on the ground, before walking over to stand with Charlie, Vaggie, Y/N and Pentious.

Vaggie: Listen up, sinners! We've got 24 hours before the Extermination begins. Let's get to work.

As the cannibals and the hotel's residents begin training to fight, Vox continues to watch them all train from his surveillance room.

Vox: Oh, they suck. Oh, they suck so bad! Oh, God. They're gonna fucking die! They're- they're gonna die.

Back at the hotel, Charlie is holding Alastor's microphone, preparing to give a speech to the cannibals and the hotel's residents.