Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey.

Y/N sat on the mat in the break room as he was playing with his Jack Attack and Mr Static. He cooed as he was playing with his toys. Angel Dust was watching him play.

Vaggie was smiling and watching him play with his toys, and soon Charlie arrived and rushed into the living room.

"Vaggie! You'll never believe what I just got!" Charlie said as she was bouncing up and down excitedly.

"You got high?" Angel Dust said.

"No. I got a family movies for us to watch!" Charlie said exited. "Winnie the Pooh. Peter Pan. And Bambi." Charlie said happily.

"I didn't even know they had those movies down here." Vaggie said as Charlie started up Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie-the-Pooh is a fictional anthropomorphic teddy bear created by English author A. A. Milne and English illustrator E. H. Shepard. The first collection of stories about the character was the book Winnie-the-Pooh, and this was followed by The House at Pooh Corner.

Angel Dust picked up the movie cases and gave them a good look and read. "Peter Pans Neverland Nightmare? Bambi: The Reckoning?" He read and looked over at the Winnie the Pooh dvd.

"Umm, toots? Did you look at the cover to this? Because I'm pretty sure Pooh is five times his size, and holding someone's head." Angel Dust said. But Charlie had already started the movie.

Many years ago, a young Christopher Robin met and befriended a group of anthropomorphic creatures – Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Rabbit and Owl – in the Hundred Acre Wood. However, when Christopher decided to enter college, he stopped visiting. Without Christopher around to feed or guide them, and with the arrival of winter, the creatures went into extreme starvation, settled on killing and eating Eeyore, which traumatised them so much that they developed a hatred for humanity, particularly towards Christopher. They vowed to abandon their humanity, return to their feral instincts, and be permanently silent.

Vaggie, and Charlie watched in shock. "Well that escalated quickly." Vaggie said uncomfortably and held Y/N.

The movie continued. Five years later, Christopher, now an adult, returns to the Hundred Acre Wood, accompanied by his fiancée, Mary, to reunite with his old friends, but finds the place in a desolate state. Despite Mary's warnings to leave, Christopher investigates further, but Piglet surprises him and fatally strangles Mary with a chain. Horrified, Christopher attempts to escape, but Pooh and Piglet corner him and drag him back into the woods.

Ya, this wasn't what Charlie expected.

Later in the movie, a group of university students – Maria, Jessica, Alice, Zoe, and Lara – rent a cabin in the Hundred Acre Wood as suggested by Maria's therapist, so she can move on from a traumatic stalking experience. Tina, another of Maria's friends, gets lost en route to the cabin, and Pooh chases her into an abandoned factory, where he grinds her up with a woodchipper. Later, in his treehouse, Pooh, who has held Christopher prisoner, brutally whips him with Eeyore's tail and places Mary's skeletal remains in a corner before showering Christopher in her blood.

"Nope! No no! We are not exposing Y/N to this! End of story!" Vaggie said changing the channel.

"Hey! I was getting into it." Angel Dust said. Y/N was just chewing on his fist.

"Funny bear and pig." He thought to himself.