PART 2 04

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

"Are you serious?"Iccylin asked chance as he paced the room he was in back and forth, Iccylin been waiting for the phone call for a couple of hours.When she fled the scene she stayed at a hotel for the night because if someone seen her she didn't wanna lead anyone to where she lay her head,but now she was back at the house and just got a phone call from chance."Man they took all my life savings and it's crazy cause when the alarm went off the cops showed up 5 minutes later and they said the whole house was ran sacked which didn't make sense because who ever broke in wouldn't be able to ran sack the whole house and still make it to the back room and find the safe and be out the house before the police came."

"Right the house big as fuck I don't see how that's possible.I'm sorry who ever did that to you needs real help."

Yea bitch you-Pure

Iccylin had to control her face expressions the past 2 years it was like PURE was her own person and she has no problem showing her self or talking to Iccylin,she had gotten to comfortable.Iccylin knew something was wrong with her self when one day in prison she levitated in the air and scared the fuck outta her cell mate.

That's not even the icing on the cake one day the guards brought in a priest and he was blessing the building.

FLASHBACK

"And you said this is where most activity happens?"Father Johnson asked the guards who were leading him to iccylin cell they isolated her from the other prisoners because she 'was a danger to the other prisoners' or so say the guards.

"Yes father"

"Open the door"

The guards up the metal door and was met with a gush of cold wind.The room was dark because of no window being in there and there was a nasty file smell.The two guards scrunched they're faces up and looked away.

The priest enter the room where iccylin was sitting on the floor eyeing him.She moved toward the wall when the priest decided it was a good idea for him to make his way towards her."god bless."The priest whisper to his self and crossed his heart these actions made PURE groan a deep growl.

"Please just leave."Iccylin begged the priest when PURE came out she had no control over her.

Priest begin to read prayers from the Bible with a cross in one hand and holy water in the other.PURE let out a deep nasty laugh."So pathetic." With those words the priest went flying against the room and he hit the wall.

"GET OUT!"

The priest didn't hesitate to get up and knock on the door."Let me out!"

FLASHBACK OVER

Iccylin knew how to control her demons now which was better then before."It's fine Imma just have to work extra hard."

"If that's what you have to do."

*
*
*
*

Hi👋🏽

Bye✌🏾