6.0

ICCYLIN

Once I heard the door to the basement shut I slowly lifted my head up and looked around the room,the only that was around me was a mirror and a small chair

I looked up at the top of the glass box I was in and my body started to feel tingling.

I soon start to tense up and my body started to shake in the chair I was strapped down to.

Pain started to shoot through my mouth and it felt like my teeth were growing like they were never in before.

"Fuck"I groaned shutting my eyes throwing my head back as the pain got worst.

My eyes shot open and I looked over to the mirror with my mouth open slightly my eyes wide as I seen my teeth shaper and my eyes were red.

What the fuck I think I'm turning into a vampire.

It was like a flip switched in my body and I wasn't even in the chair any more something different was happening to me and I liked it.

It was crazy but felt good.

A smirked form onto my face as I lifted my hand up looking at it I looked at the glass in amusement.

Should I do it? I thought to my self.

"Fuck it."I mumbled to myself before reaching my hand back and striking at the glass as hard as I could.

"I mumbled to myself before reaching my hand back and striking at the glass as hard as I could

The glass shattered every where as I looked down at it in shocked.

Did I really just do that with my bare fist?

My head snapped up when I heard a bunch of footsteps running towards the basement door.

My eyes wide and I looked around quickly,I seen a small window on the other side of the room and I quickly ran over to it punching it making it bust I jumped up the little chair that was right there and climbed out the window.

I landed in some fresh green grass causing my to scoff,It just had to be grass.I held my sneeze in as I heard them bust in the basement door,I quickly ran out the back yard and was soon met with a long road.

What the fuck,I'm not even in baton rouge,tears came to my eyes but I shooked them off and begin to run down the long high way.

TOP POV

We quickly ran to the basement door and I kicked it down with all my force. I didn't have time to unlock it with a key right now,I had to make sure this bitch anit go nowhere.

"Fuck."I yelled when I seen that she got away.

I looked around the basement and seen the small window was busted out,I grew angry and my blood literally start to boil.

"Damn how the fuck she get out,"Kd asked with a shocked facial expression right along with the rest of the guys.

"Ion know but go find that bitch!"I shouted getting annoyed that they was just standing there.

I seen baby joe smirk and him and Ben were the first people to run out the room with the guys behind them.

Them two always ready to kill a mf.

"And bring the bitch back alive."I yelled up the stairs to them.knowing Ben and Joe they might fuck around and get to happy and kill her.

I don't want that bitch dead well at least not now I wanna have some fun with ha since she wanna take me for a joke.

I got some for that bitch when she comes back.

OMNISCIENT

As Iccylin ran down the long road as a car was speeding right behind her she quickly grew scared and started to run even faster,when she thought that top or one of his friends were chasing her in that car.

But it wasn't them.

The car speed started to pick up gaining on iccylin,the more scared she got the more she ran faster,but the car was faster after all it was a brand new 2019 Maserati dripped down in all black.

With a blink of an eye the car hit Iccylin so hard she went up in mid-air before coming back down on top of the car hood,she rolled off the car and landed on the hard cold concrete.

The car came to a hard stop and the door soon opened after a few seconds of sitting there.

The tall suited figure stepped out the car with a slight smirk on his face,he walked over to Iccylin chuckling.

"You always was a stupid bitch."He mumbled bending down to her level.

Right then and there something hard hit the back of the firgure head making him fall out also.

Top smirked as he looked at the work he did.After all this time he finally got him.

He finally caught RAGE......

*
OH SHIT Y'ALL

DID Y'ALL PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER

I DID!!!

IF YOU DID KEEP IT TO YO SELF DON'T SPILL THE TEA ITS MY TEA TO SPILL BITCH

BUT ANYWAYS STAY FUCKING TUNE

ITS SOME JUICY SHIT GOING ON ALREADY

DO Y'ALL LIKE THIS STORY CAUSE Y'ALL NOT EVEN COMMENTING

Y'ALL GOT ME THINKING I NEED TO DELETE THIS DAMN BOOK CAUSE ITS ASS

START GIVING ME FEED BACK BRO

I WANT TO KNOW IS THE SLOW UPDATES WORTH READING THIS BOOK CAUSE ITS GOOD???