13.0

DROWNING

2 DAYS LATER

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

*

Iccylin popped her lips after rubbing another layer of lip gloss on them before putting all of her make-up away,Top made her take a shower and get dress because they were going out tonight.Well that was what Iccylin assumed he only brought her lots of clothes to her room and told her that they were going out so pick something to wear.

Of course she listened she didn't want to get tased like she did just 2 days ago she hasn't gotten in trouble again since.As she walked out the she thought about about the events that happened 2 days ago.

She was only cutting herself because it helped keeping all her demons inside,she knew this since she was young truthfully she had been cutting her wrist since she was fifteen.

It was like a refreshing breeze for her it made all her demons go away but only for a while that's why she continued to do it she was surprise she wasn't gone.

She snapped out of her thoughts when the room door open and in stepped Yb he licked his lips when he noticed how good she looked.

She was always beautiful to me he thought to himself before clearing his throat

She chuckled to herself noticing his attitude it amused her how he thought she looked good when her outfit was just simple,Iccylin could read all his emotions she had a way with men and how to pleased them she would use just a look in the eyes and have them falling to their feet,when she was striping that's why she was a well knowing stripper all the men love her.

"Come on"Top finally got his words out Iccylin walked out the room with him just inches behind her he didn't want her running and even if she did he would just have one of his boys catch her.

As they both walked into the living room that held the whole gang but Ben Yb begins to speak.

"She's riding with me."

Once they finally exit the house and were going to their cars Iccylin felt a Sick feeling to her stomach she didn't know what they were going to do but she was going to thinking of a way to get away from Yb.

The drive to the destination was about an hour and a half away from the house,When they pulled up it was a familiar looking building.

Iccylin gasp to herself when she realized they where outside of 'The ice break'.

Why are we back at the same place they kidnapped me from? She thought to her self in disbelief