PART 3 02

"Come this way draco

"Come this way draco."

Kentrell and draco walked through the private resort out the glass door that will lead the two outside to the jet ski.

Kentrell thought that it'd be a nice idea to take his kids out to a place they anit never been before.He wanted them to see the world.To a place he didn't get to see when he was younger .

"Dad I want to ride."Kayden looked up at his father as they were walking."You to little draco."Kayden pouted and folded his arms.

"You mad?"Yb calmly asked while looking down at him.Kayden didn't say anything just nodded his head yes."You sad?"He nodded his head at yb as they made it to where the rest of the group was.

"What's wrong him?what's wrong draco."Kd lifted draco up into his arms."Picking him up yo ass gone fall like you did last time."Joe slightly mugged Kd who squinted his eyes at joe and gave him the middle finger.

"Aw hell yea I remember that."Meechy yb cousin laughed and pointed at Kd."Nigga was back in the wheelchair for a whole 2 weeks."

Kd smacked his lips as everyone around him laughed."Fuck y'all."

One day Kd was hanging somewhere at the wrong time and someone started to shoot he got shot in the back and was temporarily paralyze.It took him a full year to heal,he just started walking on his own not even a month ago.

When he did start back walking,he fell when he picked up Kayden at the amusement park that yb rented out for a day.

"Mane is we going talk about bullshit or get on these jet skis."Boomer hopped on his."He got a point."Kd sat kayden down and went to get on his jet ski that yb rented.He rented all the jet skis.

"Come on."Kentrell nodded his head at Jaz,A smile came upon her face and she followed yb to the jet skis.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh shit I think this nigga just fell off his jet ski."Kd looked off in the distance at the white man who was on a jet ski."That anit got shît to do with us black folks."Meechy pulled on the side of Kd.The two were the only ones that seen what happened."Aw hell nawl he anit coming back up.The two watched the man go up and down in the water drowning.They could hear him try to yell for help but he was cut off by going down each time.

"Damn nigga you not going help em?"Meechy asked,Kd face balled up and he looked at Meechy like he was stupid."No nigga.....I can't swim anyway."

"Then why you out in the middle of the ocean?"Kd face balled up again."Cause nigga I'm on a jet ski you don't gotta know how to swim to be on a jet ski the fuck."

The white guy just so happen to glance in Kd and Meechy direction and he yelled toward them."HEY!"

"Oop nigga he seen us let's go."Kd started his jet ski back up and the both of them took off back to the others.Everybody made it back to land in one piece.

"Jake!Jake!Jake!"Two white females screamed out a name looking around the beach in panic mode."Excuse me!Excuse me."The white girl who name is Taylor walked up to the group and they all stopped walking."I'm sorry to stop you all but my brother has been missing for 25 minutes and we last seen him he was headed out on the jet ski in the ocean."

Kd and Meechy eyes wide."You said your brother on the jet ski?"Yb asked for reassurance and Taylor nodded looking at the person she noticed who she was talking to and her whole mood kind of changed.She stood up straight and popped her boobs out.

Everyone seem to notice this and didn't say a thing but Kd pursed his lips and mugged her.

How the fuck you looking for yo dead brother well now dead brother and thinking about busting it open for a nigga you just looked at and barely even talked too Kd said In his head.

"These hoes anit shit."He shook his head not saying anything.He question if he should tell her but thought that she should learn her lesson.

"Nawl we haven't seen anyone we just got back on land about 5 minutes ago but didn't see anyone out there."Montana finished what Yb was going to say because he also notice what was going on and didn't want any drama.

"Oh well if guys see him he has on a blue shirt and white shorts if you see him can you please stope him and tell him to call me my name is Taylor."She looked at yb all while saying that.

"Sure."

"Thanks"

Later that day Yb went into the room with Joe and his boys after his kids and girl fell asleep,they were up smoking and listening to music and goofing around like always.

"Aye why My cousin Bm turned into a stud he be mad asf when I say yo baby daddy lookin for you." Kd made the whole room bust out laughing with that comment."You talm bout that nigga flint?"Boomer asked from across of the room,he was high as fuck and was laid back on the bed almost sleep but what Kd said woke him wide up."Aw yea his baby mama fine as hell though."Everybody looked over at merchant like he had two heads."What?"

"I mean pussy is pussy!Yall telling me if she wasn't bad as fuck big as booty perfect head but the only thing is she a stud you wouldn't hit that?"

The room was so quiet you could hear silence,but only for a minute ."I mean he do got a point."

Everybody bust out laughing.

"Mane you crazy as the fuck."Yb shook his head with his hands coming down his face.

"Aye say this female made me mad as hell the other day."Joe started off talking and all attention went to him.He lifted his down and stared back at his friends.

"She gone say she 2 weeks pregnant and was holding ha stomach."

"I say man that lil ass Dorito chop In yo stomach."They started laughing."She was mad as the fuck she hung up and won't answer my texts."

This made Yb double over In laughter

"No real shit though When the dick slip out and she still moaning, Aight party over you lying bitch

"No real shit though When the dick slip out and she still moaning, Aight party over you lying bitch."Yb did the '😑' face at the end of his sentence and started laughing again.

"Hell yea and then she ask you why stop."

"Y'all Ass some clowns."Joe wiped the tears from his eyes,everything was so funny to them,it was some new weed they had smoked and it was getting to them.

"Aye Yo cuz real question though......what ever happen to that female you was telling me about?you know a couple years back bout like 2-3 years back?"Meechy asking this had the whole room go quiet.Yb face dropped and memories started to flood back,he had forgot about her up and till meechy just said some.

Yb thought for a second then shrugged."Bitch probably dead."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh yb you got some catching up to do my boy.