3.0

CONTINUE FROM LAST CHAPTER*

*

After that night I went to buy a lock from the hardware store that was only a couple of blocks away from where we lived.

I never came out my room after that It took me months to recover from that,and when I did I realized that I had no money for myself I had to get a job.

When I was looking for jobs it was like no one would give me a job,so I had to turn to the streets.

My step mom wasn't doing shit for me and I was no longer going to school cause they would call cps.

So I started working for this nigga name Peeps ,he took me in and helped me with my living situation and in return I sold weed and made drops for him.

He was the best thing that happen to me since my dads death until one day he came in the house drunk.......

FLASHBACK

Hearing the front door open my head snapped over seeing peeps walking into the house.

Seeing him stumble in ,I stood up helping him over to the couch the whole time he groaned for what reason I don't know.

"You know you always been a pretty Lil thing to me."He said as I sat him down on the couch.

He pulled me down on his lap making my eyes wide,I quickly tried to pull myself up,but he wrapped his arms around my waist.

What the fuck.

"Yo peeps let me go."I struggle to get out his grib.

"Stupid bitch"He threw me off his lap and I hit the floor with a loud thud.

Well that happen quickly.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU."I yelled quickly getting up slapping the spit out his face.

I soon regretted that when he raised his hand punching me in my face hard as fuck.

I fell on the ground feeling kind of dizzy,I then felt hard punches coming at my face.

My head start to hard really bad and it was like the room was spinning I was out of it for like 2 minutes,until I felt him try to pull my joggers down,my eyes wide and flash backs to when I was getting raped in my room came flooding back in.

I then started to kick him off me screaming at the top of my lungs,I was scared as fuck I had never seen him act like this.

Peeps always been chill with me on some big brother type shit,and to see him act like this really scared the shit outta me.

Where the fuck is 12 when you need them.

Some how I got him to fall off me and I quickly got up and tried to run in the back,but felt something hit me in the back of my head I didn't fall just stumbled into the kitchen.