PART 2 08

KENTRELL GAULDEN

KENTRELL GAULDEN

"Let's go
Ayy, turn me up, Big Zo
We finna step up, yeah
(Mmh, that Lil Top) Lil Top, Lil Top, yeah
I'm really Top, really, I'm really Top, yeah
I'm really Top, hey, I'm really Top, yeah
I don't want that top, yeah, it's on, lil' nigga"

"That shit fire yb."Joe lifted his head up from the table in the dining room of kentrell house."And you dropping this when"

"February 20th....."Kentrell looked up from his phone and over to joe he paused before speaking again."Gotta do the music video first."Kentrell finish his sentence before looking back at his phone and ended the live that was going abruptly because they heard to much and his numbers was know pushing 100k views.

Everybodys watching now -TOP

This is what we wanted-TOP

"I didn't want this."Kentrell said in his head, but he didn't because Joe and Kendall kentrells youngest brother stared at him raising they're eyebrows but didn't say anything.

Why did I make a deal with the devil kentrell thought to himself that time.

"Yb yo baby mama outside."His girlfriend walked into the room,but more like just his baby mama to TOP.

"Kacey."Yb said as he stood up from his seat."Come on."he grabbed his girlfriend hand and walked out the dining room and through the rest of the house to get to the back door.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Didn't y'all watched the news today."Yb's mother sat down on the coach holding a sleeping baby on her lap."We don't watch no news."Kd side eyed her and boomer chuckled because he seen the look Kd gave Kentrells mother.

"Oh I seen that on Twitter a whole city in Venus, Texas blacked out and it effected like a whole nation."Kentrell girlfriend looked up from eating the seafood boil that yb made.She was 7 months pregnant and was craving a lot of seafood and was hella emotional.

"I can't believe you a rapper now LIL TOP ."Kd smirked with a slight chuckled,playful shoving Yb just to be funny but mostly he didn't wanna have to talk to kentrells mother.The guys in the room gave Kd a serious look but kentrell just laughed and went back to playing with his son.

Just so I could get stronger- TOP

*
*
*
*
*
*
Get stronger
😱