15.0

YALL I SWEAR I TIRED TO DROP THIS LAST NIGHT BUT A BIH HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR NO REASON BUT IMMA LET YALL KNOW THE WAIT FOR THIS CHAPTER WAS WORTH IT.

KENTRELL GAULDEN

NEXT DAY
*

"Aye top you can't just be doing crazy shit like that."Montana stated shaking his head at Yb,Being yb he just shrugged him off and smoked his blunt.He was in a bad mood right now and needed to smoke to release his anger out on anybody,he also had a double cup sitting next to him.

Him and the gang were sitting in his living room going over there next heist plan.Top really wanted to put his hands on Iccylin for what she did last night but he was going to let her slide.

It wasn't top that wanted to keep iccylin it was kentrell who did.Top wanted to kill her in any way possible,but kentrell wanted to hold her like his life depended on it.All this confusion in his head was just making him lose his mind.

Shaking the crazy thoughts out of his head he looked over at Baby joe"Say come with me to the basement."His accent slipped out his mouth without him noticing it.Joe nodded standing up with Yb,The two walked throughout the house until they finally got to the basement.For a minute Yb forgot that he had someone in his basement,he literally hadn't been down here since he got the man in the basement.

He chuckled to himself and turned the basement light on seeing the figure how he previously left him,but a foul smell swept the air.He scrunched his face up and covered his nose with his hand the same as baby joe.

"Man his ass stank."Joe said loudly with his nose scrunched up.

Taking his .38 from his waistband he cocked his gun back and aimed it at Rage who was laying on the floor all dirty."Hurry up and shoot his ass or I will!"Joe mumbles twisting his dreads that fell to his face.

Top wanted to get rid of him only for the simple fact was because he didn't want him out rumoring the streets stalking him.Plus he knew too much about Iccylin that he didn't like.

With his hand on the trigger,he begin to squeeze but yelling stopped him.

"YOO TOP SUM' PUSSY ASS COPS AT THE FRONT DO'Herm yelled at the top of the stairs.

Fuck he cursed yo himself before him and joe made there way up the stairs leaving rage.

They raced to the front room where Kd,boomer,herm and even Montana was strapped up at.Top went to the door opening it not thinking twice he shot the gun multiple times sending two bodies dropping.