16.0

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

*

Making her way out of the basement with blood all over her body she walked passed the kitchen and into the living room Kentrell and the others sat smoking.

She cleared her throat nervousness written all over her body,Silence filled the room as everyone stared at Iccylin confused to how she got out the room and why was there blood all over her bright yellow clothes.

Kentrell stood up and walked in front of her with low red eyes he seemed to calm for her.

"Say slime what the fuck.?"His thick accent flowed out his mouth.

"I had an accident."She spoke in a low whisper voice,Kentrell knitted his eyebrows together and motioned for her to continue to speak.

Iccylin sigh and took her hand in his leading them through the house.Kentrell felt his heart rate pick up for some reason and he got kind of nervous.

Why was she holding his hand he thought as she dragged them both to the basement door."I did it for a reason."She stated taking them both in the basement revealing the dead both that still had blood gushing out of.

Kentrell eyes wide but he quickly fixed his face expression when he felt Iccylin eyes burning on the side of his face.

At least I didn't have to do it He thought to himself before locking eyes with eyes.

"Why you do it.?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."Iccylin mumbled shaking her head.

He nodded slightly before pulling her out the basement there hands were still connected as he took her upstairs to his room."Shower"Kentrell demand walking over to his dresser,he was going to give her one of his white shorts and a pair of his Ethika underwear.

Iccylin Walked in his bathroom shutting the door behind her before twisting the lock.She turned on the hot water for the shower and started to strip,Once she was bare skin she got into the shower letting the steaming water run down her body.

She closed her eyes and only opened them when she heard the bathroom door open,she could barely see through the glass door because the steam from the shower made it fogging,but she knew that it was Yb.

"So you don't remember me for real slime.?"He questioned her leaning up against the sink.

Iccylin ignored him and put her head under the water,It went silent and once Iccylin realized she looked up quickly and seen the shower door open.

Her eyes wide as she watched Kentrell enter the shower behind her.

"What.?"He chuckled licking his lips meeting with her eyes.Her lips parted but nothing came out her mouth,She shook her head and turned her head looking ahead of her.

Kentrell wrapped his arms around her waisted and her body tensed up.

What the fuck is happening?why is he touching me? Iccylin thought as she bit her bottom lip kentrell noticed her actions and chuckled knowing she only did that when she was nervous.

"I make you nervous.?"He asked rubbing up and down her stomach.

Iccylin refuses to push him off her because she enjoyed his touch to much.Every time he would ask her that question she would get flashbacks about the past.The past that she was scared of.

Although kentrell thought she forgot about she didn't,She would always think about him and wonder if he was safe or not.If she had knew that he was stalker her she would've forgotten about him and that he ever existed.

She knew who he was from when she woke up in a fucking glass box,She thought if she pretended to not know him he would just say fuck it and let her go.She was totally wrong.

Iccylin jumped out her thoughts when she felt wet kisses on her neck,biting her bottom lip to keep her moans in she squeezed her legs together and closed her eyes.

Kentrell trailed kisses up her jaw line after giving her a huge love mark on her neck,He reached up and grabbed her chin turning her head so they could be face to face.At this point Kentrell front was up against Iccylins back and he started to grow by the seconds.

Is he going to kiss me Iccylin inner voice asked her.

He smashed his lips into her's and kissed her roughly but passionately,Iccylin was just to shocked to kiss back so she just stood there."Kiss me back."He said against her lips,squeezing her small waist with that being said,her arms went around his neck and she kissed him back the same as he kissed her earlier.

He easily picked her up and placed her against the cold glass with her legs around his waist,never breaking the kiss he ran his fingers against her dripping wet clit.

Why am I doing this?It feels like it belongs She thought to her self as a light moan slipped out her mouth.

Her low soft moans were like music to kentrell ears and he was just going crazy in the head wanting to hear more.He wanted to please her.

"You want me to.?"He asked her for permission first.

HELL YES!!

"Yes."A moan escape her lips.She surprised herself.

WITHOUT WARNING KENTRELL ENTER HER WITH HIS THICK LONG SHAFT....

*

WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT KENTRELL REACTION

KENTRELL AND ICCYLIN FINNA FUCKKKK😏

I SEE YOU ICCYLIN GET THAT DICK SIS👅🤪

ANYWAYS MAKE SURE YALL VOTE,COMMENT AND OFC SHARE BABY GIRLLL