PART 2 07

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

"Wow you have nice hand writing."Cleo said to Iccylin who pulled the sign out her back pack that she had on.Both Iccylin and Cleo was at the airport waiting for the person they were supposed to meet.

They had been there already for ten minutes and Iccylin was started to get impatient it was hot outside and she didn't get herself any water because airport water was high."Where the fuck she at?"

"Don't worry my friend she said she'd be here.You get impatient too quick."Cleo who was leaning against the wall look over at Iccylin.Cleo looked back in the distance and seen who they came there for walking up.

"Look she's here now."Cleo nodded bringing her self off the wall."Hey my good friend!"Cleo who was excited to see her friend she hadn't seen in 3 years walk towards her."Hiiii!"MISTY CONSTANCE dragged out wrapping her hands around Cleo."This here is my best friend Iccylin,Iccylin this is my sister from another mister."Misty went to hug iccylin and she accepted it.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"So I'm done."Misty said once she was done drawing the blue lay out prints to the island.When Cleo and Iccylin told Misty the plan she was on board with it right off back,Which really surprised Iccylin because she didn't know how she got two bad ass girls to rob her friend dad who is the mayor of the city they live in.

The real reason why Misty agreed was because she had just quit her job because of some weird shit that was going on.Her partner tried to assassinate her.He was a secret agent and had a mission to kill her because she lied about the access papers.

"This is the whole island and in total there are about 16 GUYS,there is always a total amount of 16 because they want to even it out there's 3 on the north side,3south,3 west and 3 at the front entrance which is east and the other 4 is in side the building.There's 2 who stand in front of the door where the necklaces are held and last 2 in the security room."

"The only way we can get on the island is by boat we won't have a chance if we fly a helicopter to much of a noisemaker and too obvious."Misty laid everything down for herself and the other two girls."But there's an island 5 miles away from that one we can have a copter waiting for us there and if we do it right it'll be like we was never there"Cleo played with her Rubik's cube as she spoke.

"But wouldn't we have to take down every guard when we're there?because I know for a fact that they have to report every second of day to a main source."Iccylin asked as she looked over the island planning out everything in her head."Yep and we need guns."Said Cleo.

"Big ones."Misty nodded."That's no problem I can get us some guns...really big guns."Iccylin smirked at Cleos comment rubbing her hands together.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Yoo what up 'Roaster' how you been.?"Cleo and the girls walked into the illegal gun shop underground."AYEE where you been baby."Roaster the Jamaican man with long dreads and a heavy accent threw his hands up in the air and came from behind the container to hug Cleo.

Roaster had known Cleo since she was 17 when her parents kicked her out,he was her helping hand before Iccylin came along.He had offered her a place to stay but she refused to take his space with his kids. All 7 of them.

"How you ladies doing?"Roaster spoke to Iccylin and Misty.They spoke back as he lead the 3 ladies to the back room.It was two coaches in the back room and hella guys sitting around the room smoking.

"AYEE Cleo that you!"Joker jumped out of his seat to hug Cleo."Aye man where have you been."Cleo laughed."I've been out man."

"Who are these fine ladies here."Joker asked causing both Misty and Iccylin to smile at him.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Aye joker stop hitting on the ladies and let them past through!"Roaster said from the other room.All three girls laughed when the guy who name was joker waved roaster off before walking to the back room and when they walked in they was mesmerized by all the guns on the wall.

"Now ladies these are some big guns you sure you can handle them."Roaster look at both Iccylin and Misty."Of course I'm used to big guns like this I used to work for the F.B.I right along side this one."Misty picked up the Ak-47 that was in front of her and smirked."Aye that's what I'm talking about!"Cleo and Misty slapped hands."What about you."

"I've used snipers that was bigger then this."Iccylin pulled the draco from out of Roasters touch.

"How much is it"Iccylin asked study the draco in her hand."For you my friend 20k."Iccylin dropped the duffel bag she carried on her shoulder onto the floor."That's 30k we need extra bullets."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Woah my friend you look hot with blonde."

Surprised?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Surprised?