1.0

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

6th GRADE YEAR

BATON ROUGE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ONE,NORTH SIDE
*

"Y'all so slow."I spoke to my friends as we all sat around In a group circle.

They were all arguing about if air was matter or not which was stupid cause everybody know air is matter.

"I'm not finna argue with a stupid mf."My best friend Hale said rolling her eyes waving him off.

(Hale as in hell)

That's her real name she said her mom named her that because when she first came out her eyes were red I don't know some weird shit.

Hale has been my best friend since the 2th grade and hasn't changed not one bit,She was the loud,ghetto,funny,bold type of friend.

She loved to be around me that's why we mainly became friends.

"And I'm not finna argue with a mf that look like Lil bill."Kelldrick said rolling his neck making the whole table laugh.

That's his real name but we call him Kd or Ears cause no lie this nigga had HUGE ears.

Maybe he could be an elf one day?or work In the circus?

Kd was the funny,don't know how to shut up,can't take shit serious type of friend,but we all loved him.

"I'm weak called ha ass Lil bill."Roderick laughed hard turning red in the face cause he was lighter then everybody at this table.

We called him three or beenie he was the let's get along,chill,vented to type of friend but trust me he pops off when he needs to.

He was always the one to step up on anybody who tried to fight his friends even tho we could all handle our own.

It was cool to have somebody to have my back at school.

"Its not even that funny"Trulondrick said lowly shaking his head

I laugh at his bored Ness even tho I knew he was serious.

We called him boomer I really don't know where that name came from we just started calling him that one day.

He was the real,chilled,calm,laid back one who would pop off when someone else did.

He was always funny to me when he wasn't even trying be funny.

He was also black as fuck,they were always talking about his skin complexion.

I couldn't say shit cause I was always a dark skin,so was Hale and Ben,our other friend who seems to have this massive crush on our 3rd period teacher.

Ben was a dark skin with Chinese looking eyes he was cute but his head was so small.

Ben was loud,funny,don't know how to shut up,bold,liked to argue type friend.

He would always be the first one to say some to somebody if they every came at one of us wrong.

He was a real stepper.

"Class settle down I have an announcement."Our teacher ms.McNair voice boomed throughout the class room.

I watched as the kids around us start to slowly quiet down.

After about a few more seconds the class room was quiet,looking at the front of the class waiting on her to speak.

"So as you guys know that today we would be starting after school,their would still be teachers and security guards it would be just like your regular school day but more movement."She started to say.