12.0

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBES

*

Shaking rapidly Iccylin walked up the stairs clutching onto the note she held in her hands.She stopped at the door looking back once taking a deep breath before making her way through the door.She was scared but she knew she had to do this after all it is her fault.

Walking down the usually dark hallway goose bumps ran throughout her small body.It felt like eyes were burning in the back of her head,but she continued to walk despite the fact that she was going to shit her pants.

Coming face to face with the classroom door that her and her friends enter when the whole row of chairs flew of tables.

Why the fuck am I even here? She questioned herself and then nodded remembering.

She twist the door knob slowly entering the classroom and quickly raised her hand over her nose blocking the foul smell that had swept her nose.It smelled  badder then the first time,She pulled out her flash light and shined the light across the room.

Man this some white people shit! She thought to her self with a low chuckle in disbelief of her own actions.

She walked towards the first table that was close to her and pulled out the small knife with the note sat out on the table.

Your doing this for him no matter what happens it was always for him She cheered herself on in her head to do what she was about to attempt,She closed her eyes and brung the knife to her wrist she graved the knife in her small wrist giving herself a deep enough cut.

She let the wind in her lungs go as the blood dropped on the note,She took the Blue rag out her jacket pocket and wrapped it around her slit wrist.

Breathing heavy she jumped when she heard a desk move quickly looking in that direction seeing the desk moving closer to her.She blinked her eyes quickly as the desk stopped right in front of her with what looked like Red claw marks but in words.

YOU WONT GET HIM BACK
HE'S ALL MINE

Jumping out of what was a flashback when someone grabbed her wrist she looked up seeing what she knew him as/was Yb,She watched as he looked down at her wrist with a deep mug on his face.

She panicked once she realized what he was looking at but somehow manages to stay calm,he gave her a death glare with his nose flaring.

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU GET A BLADE FROM!"He asked boldly not caring if his accent came out thick he was angry he wanted to know why someone like her was cutting herself.

She didn't respond scared if she did then she would get beat she dropped the blade and quickly ran to the door praying she would get out of there,the door swung open fast as top ran behind her after she took off running down the hall.

"AYE BABY JOE POP THAT LIL HOE"He yelled chasing behind Iccylin who was running at fast speed towards the front door before she could make it to the front door she was tackled by Kd.

"Yea lil bitch remember last time you tried to run I hulk that lil ass DOWN this time!"Kd yelled once he stood up,Yb smirked and picked her limped body off the floor she hit her head pretty hard on the table leg.

He walked back to his room and threw her in the bed he was going to take her in the basement but remembered that rage was currently locked in.

He walked to his dresser and pulled out the  taser that he had got for Hail but kept it in his room because Iccylin found it somehow and tried tasing him in his sleep,he wasn't going to taser her in her sleep because he wanted to hear her suffering so he waited until she woke up.

After all she's doing it for him......

*
NOT EDITED

SO DO YALL WANNA HEAR THE REASONING TO WHY ICCYLIN IS CUTTING HER SELF IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ORR...?

KD ASS A FOOL!!!WHY HE HULK MY BABY DOWN LIKE THAT 😂

WHATS UP  WITH THAT RED CRAVINGS ON THE DESK???

AND WHY THE FUCK IS ICCYLIN GOING BACK TO THAT PLACE IF🤔YALL KNOW WHAT PLACE IM TALKIN ABOUT

IF YALL WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER MAKE SURE TO VOTE😉

THE NEXT CHAPTER EVEN BETTER I GOT A LIL SUM SUM😏 UP MY SLEEVE