PART 2 05

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

"So I was thinking that I need a new job."Iccylin spoke to chance as they walked through the mall,him and his family just got back from they're trip 2 days ago and iccylin hadn't been out the house since she robbed chance."And you wanna work with me."Chance finished her sentence with a smile,Iccylin chuckled."Close but I was thinking you could help me get a job at that new bank that just open 3 weeks ago."

"Maxwells?"

"Yes I've always wanted to work at a bank but I never had the support of doing anything I wanted to do in life until you came along."Iccylin squeezed Chance hand to soften him up.She knew that he liked her so much so she used her advantage to get what she wanted and Chance was a sweetheart and wanted to make her happy.

"I mean I can try to get you the job but it's going take a long time to get in."Chance said as the two of them walked in line for some food at McDonald's.

Iccylin got excited."So your going to do it for me?"

"Yes"

This was perfect for Iccylin with her friend being the son of the mayor and them owning a bank she can get a job and do some research,but for now she was just going to work at the warehouse job she had until further notice.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Chance I'll be back in the house later!"Iccylin yelled up the stairs to Chance who was in his room on the game.

"Okay!where you going?"Chance called out.

"Uh I got called in for a late night shift."

"Okay you want me to drive you?"

"Nawl imma just take a Uber he outside already." Chance didn't respond after iccylin said that he was too focus on his game.Iccylin shrug and shut the door behind her hopping in her Uber.

Once Iccylin made it to work she notice that only 4 people was already on her floor 3 males and 1 female."Hey can you help me with this machine over here?"The girl came over who's name was Cleo and asked Iccylin.

"Yea sure."The both of them walked over to the heavy machine and iccylin helped her get it started."I hate being out over here this machine never works"

"Tell me about it."Cleo said to iccylin."I've only been working here for 2 days and I hate this job already"This made iccylin laugh.

"I'm sorry but don't I know you from somewhere?"Cleo squinted her eyes at Iccylin.

"I mean unless you've been to jail befor-"

"That's it I knew I knew you from somewhere you're that bad ass chick who beat up red on your first day in jail."Cleo being so excited stop doing her work and looked at Iccylin with wide eyes.

Iccylin felt disappointed in her soul and shook her head."No that wasn't me."

"Oh then who was it PURE?"

Who the fuck is this bitch and how does she know about me -PURE

"How do you know about that?"Iccylin grabbed the girl arm and squeezed it in her hand.Cleo winched and looked at her like she was crazy and shoved Iccylin off of her."Don't you ever put your hands on me again unless you want me to break it." Cleo snared at iccylin with a thick Jamaican accent rolling off her tongue.Iccylin only chuckled at the girl and looked her up and down before casually going back to work and sooner Cleo went back to work also.

It was silent for a couple of minutes before Cleo started talking."You are literally all they talk about at the prison I used to work there and then I was a prisoner there."Iccylin looked over at Cleo."Why?"

"There was this judge that I used to work for one day he tried to get his way with me,I was not going to just let that happen so I snapped his neck with my bare hands."Iccylin side eyed her and smacked her lips."You don't believe me look up my name CLEO GRANT, spent 3 years in a prison cell I'm 24,just got out of prison not even a month ago it's been hard.The first job I could get I took it...look at me now.

"You got family."Iccylin asked Cleo and she chuckled."Nope they disowned me when I turned 17 and got pregnant with my first born I lost em due to stress after they kicked me out."

"Why are you telling me all this?"Iccylin asked Cleo glancing at the working girl."Because I trust you."

"Why."Cleo chuckled again."Because in some way I see me in you"

Iccylin wasn't sure if she was lying or telling the trust but it was a little belief in her heart.Maybe there still is humanity out in the world Iccylin thought just for a second .

Oh please you can't actually believe her-PURE

Nobody will ever be on your side-PURE

That's why you have me-PURE

Both Iccylin and Cleo shifts were over at the same time so they were both standing outside the building.Chance was on his way to pick up iccylin and she knew it was going to take him a minute to get to her so she went to stand next to Cleo.

"Aye you wanna ride my friend should be pulling up in about 20 minutes he can take you home if you want."

"No I'm good."Cleo looked over at iccylin who nodded slowly after Cleo declined her.

That's what you get for being nice we are NOT nice people- PURE

"I sort of don't have a home to be honest with you I just sit right here for a couple of minutes then go find a place to camp out at for the night until the morning."Cleo said to Iccylin who made eye contact with her.Iccylin felt her heart ache for her.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thanks for letting me stay here I promise I will pay you back every chance I get."

"No you don't have to I wanted to do this and I think we could become good friends."Iccylin said Cleo as they both walked in the hotel room.Instead of taking her back to the house with Chance Iccylin called him and told him he didn't need to pick her up.

"Thank you."

"Please don't thank me you make me feel weird when you say that."Iccylin laughed as she removed her shoes.Cleo also laughed and sat her bag on the bed."It's that the only bag you have."Iccylin asked Cleo and she sighed.

"Sadly yes and about 4 outfits but I'll make it work." Cleo replied to Iccylin."Fuck that shit we sisters now whatever you need I got it for you."

"No please you don't have to do that."

"But I do know shut up and just say yes."Iccylin called out from the bathroom.

"Ugh fine Yes."

"Yay."

*
*
*
*
*
*

Y'all wanna see Cleo?

She in the next chapter😁

I think y'all going to like this duo🥰I already do🥰

Would y'all take Cleo in or leave her homelessness where you seen it?